Move Your Hands and Let Me See pt. 3

Amber's POV

As Aaron's circling me like I'm prey, I can't help but feel excited. Butterflies are everywhere in my body. They're in my arms, in my stomach, in my legs, in my back, even my pussy.

"Now," Aaron says, "Lay down."

I do so, but cover my body.

"No ma'am. Move your hands. I love all those scares and I'm going to kiss every one of them, but only if you tell me what happened."
.........

"Oh Fuck!" Aaron's devouring me.

"Look at me, Amber. Watch me eat you."

"Ahhh!"

Aaron's POV

I now have Amber's feet on my chest. She's looking into my eyes, still out of breath from The eating she just went through.

"You ready?"

She nods.

"Words, mama."

"Yes."
I enter her and she starts shaking immediately.

"Damn. You're so right."

"Oh shit!" She screams when I start pushing in and out.

After a few seconds have passed, Amber wanted all of me. "All of you, Aaron."

I tease her by pushing in them pulling out halfway.

"Stop teasing me!" I have no choice now. I push all the way inside her. She milks me and I don't stop. I love it though.

We're going thrust for thrust now and now I want to marry Amber.

"Don't stop." She whispers in my ear.

"I don't plan to." I sit up again just to watch how her body receives me. Her stomach moves with every thrust and I love that shit.

She cups my face so I can look at her and not at her stomach.
I love all of you Amber, including all of your scars.

A few minutes later Both of us cum. She relaxes into the pillow and I'm panting on top of her.

"You're so sexy, Aaron." She pants.

"You're beautiful, Amber."

She takes me by surprise when she climbs on top of me and inserts me inside her.

"You're taking charge now?"

"Yes."

"You aren't running this time." I place my hands on her thighs.

"Who said I wanted to tonight?" She asks before rocking her body.

Fuck! She's so amazing!

"Your dick feels so good Aaron!" She cries after she bounces up and down.

I'm watching and learning her. She maneuvers to the right. When She twirls her hips then starts twerking, I lose my shit.

"Don't stop."

"I don't plan to." She responds before lifting herself and coming down again.

"I...... I think I underestimated this. I can't ride this big ass thing."

Amber's POV

"Too late. You're up there now and you will. I'll help you."

He places his hands on my hips and lowers me down on him. "I gotta teach you how I like to be buried inside you."

Now, the more I'm with Aaron, the more I realize I love letting someone control things.

He's lifting me and moving up inside me at the same time.

I'm freaking losing it. Aaron rubs my clit at the same time I'm bouncing up and down on him.

This is amazing!

I ride and ride until I start to squirt on him.
He lifts me and brings me down harder.

"Fuck Amber! Just like that!" He yells then slaps ass. I'm working now.
He runs his thumb up and down my clit at the same time.

I lose my mind. "Yes Aaron!!!"

I'm squirting all over him, but he lifts me over his mouth. "I want ever fucking drop you give me." He kiss my pussy.

"I think you ready to ride my mouth now, so go ahead. I won't let you fall or let you go."
Hearing him say those words makes me trust him.

I ride his tongue. I hear him sucking and get turned on even more. "That's it Amber, just like that. Bounce on this tongue for me."

I do as told and before I know it, I'm quitting a lot, but Aaron's getting all he can. My body trembles as I cum.

I try to move away, but I can't feel my legs or thighs. Hell, I can't even feel my feet.

Aaron chuckles. "You're amazing."

He wraps me in his arms. Both of us can hear each other's hearts racing.

"Thanks." I tell him breathily.

"No. Thank you." He's equally winded.

"Let's sleep." I close my eyes.

"I'm waking you up for more."

My eyes pop open.
............

Amber has finally let her grayed down with Aaron.

It takes the right man and the right words.

Comment!

Like!