Do you two like each other?/Let's change that then pt.1

Amber's POV

Today I have new patients to add to my schedule.

"Hey Dr. Amber."

Rebecca's here!

"That sounds nice. No one ever puts Dr in front of my name."

"Do you prefer Dr. McClain?"

"Hush!" Both of us laugh. "How may I help you?"

"What's this glow I see?"

There's no glow, Rebecca."

"Girl, your kids saw it the other night!"

"What can I do for you?" I smile.

"I just wanted to come by and check on you. I can see you're doing well. Girl, he's straightened your back!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Damn, Aaron has made you forget your back problems. Anywho, can we hang in tonight? We can have a movie night."

"Who's this we you speak of?"

"You, Jeremiah, Aaron, and I."

"Speaking of which, you're glowing more than me." Rebecca smiles.

"Right...... You want to get lunch?" She perks up at the thought of food even more.

"Yeah."
"Where to? You can drive."

"Oh shit! He's gotten you to let others drive you around. I thought I'd never see the day."

"What do you mean?" I laugh.

"You never let anyone drive you around, anywhere."

"Well, he did drive me."

"Well, we want all of you to come hang out at Jeremiah's place tonight. He's got two daughters, so your kids will have someone to hang out with.

Aaron's POV

I'm at Wendy's getting a salad. I got Amber Subway. She's told me her favorite diabetic from there, I mean she didn't tell me, but I was somewhere listening to her tell her assistant.

I want to hang out tonight, but where would I go? I don't have friends like that. I hit Amber's floor number in the elevator.
"Going up!" I say loudly. I chuckle at myself then do a little dance.

Exiting the elevator, I see Rebecca talking to Amber. "Hi Rebecca." Rebecca turns to me.

"Hello brother-in-law." She says them walks away.

"I'm going to get you for that!" Amber shouts at Rebecca's back.

"What was that about?" I'm ushered into her office. I watch as she walks behind her desk then takes a seat.

"How may I help you, Mr. McCoy?" We smile at each other.

"Well, I don't think you to get naked and have all your coworkers see your delectable ass, so I wanted suggestions on where I could hang out tonight."

"You're in luck. Rebecca wants us all to come to Jeremiah's house. He has two daughters, apparently."

"Why you say it like that? A man can't raise his daughters alone?"

"I wasn't saying it like that, bae— Aaron."
I heard it before she corrected it.

"Here's your Subway. My treat."

"Thanks Aaron."

"Hush." I put my head down so she does see me smile.

"Lift your head up. I love it when you smile. Why do you hide it, Aaron?"

"Honestly, I've been wounded and as you may or may not know, I've been mentally abused s well, baby girl. But half of the time I'm in a New York State of mind."

"And the other half?"

My eyes look into hers. "You sure you want to know?"

"Yes."

"Thinking about all the things I would be doing to you if you were mine. I mean because I'm a stripper honey, not your man."

"Well, let's change that then."

"I don't want to hurt you, though."

"Aaron. Meet me at my place at 12 A. M."

"Bring clothes." She whispers in my ear. She lightly bites my cheek. Fuck, I'm hard!

"I don't want to leave, Amber. I gotta get back to my office. I enjoyed lunch. See you at Rebecca's!"

Amber's POV

Was it something I did that made I'm high tail out of here like that?

I shrug and get back to work. Aaron texts me:

Aaron: I wish I was touching you inappropriately at this moment, Amber.

Me: Uh huh.

Aaron: I'll pick you up tonight. Wear something easy to take off.

Me: why would I do that?

Aaron: you're pushing it.

I can tell he's gritting his teeth, but I smile like a goof.
......
comment!

Like!