I just haven't met you yet

Amber's POV

The boys and I are staying in tonight. Noon of them have practice, so we're having a movie night together.

"Hey mom, I got a A on my homework and test today." Philip says.

"That's great baby." I smile at him. "I'm even more happy that you've studied and did your homework yourself."

Mom, your man is coming!!!" Grayson shouts. Everyone laughs and laughs including myself.

"Philip get your brother." I look to Philip to see him ready to pounce on Grayson. As soon as Philip pounces, Danny joins in to help him. I smile at them while shaking my head.

"Okay boys, Philip has battle of the bands coming up, so are you excited buddy?"

"Yes mama! I'm going to bust out all the move I've been taught at band practice, too."

Philip smiles at his brothers and I. We all continue watching the movie.

"Mom, you got someone or something?" Danny asks.

"Huh?" Everyone turns to him.

"A man, mama. A man." Danny looks at all of us. "Me and the other two here want you happy with one."

"Yeah!!" Grayson and Philip chime in.

"The right person will come, guys."

"I hope so." Philip snickers.

"Leave mommy alone!!" Danny says, yawning. I find myself yawning as well.

The boys hug me before going to bed. I have some work to do before I go to bed. I'm a therapist.

Yeah, I do have to listen to other people's problems, but at the end of the day, I have my own live I have to navigate.

I just have to update all my patients files, which will probably be all night, but my boys will be on time for school and their activities tomorrow.

I wish I had someone to rub my shoulders at night and someone I could just come home and relax with besides my boys.

I don't think it's going to happen.

Aaron's POV

Another day, another dollar. I wonder sometimes what life would be like as a father.
I would love a woman with some experience with kids of her own.

"Hey, handsome. Do you want me to rape you tonight." Some lady is currently standing in front of me.

What the hell?

"Nah. I'm good."

"Come on." She pulls on my arm.

"I said I'm good, shawty!" Oh boy, my southern accent slipped out.

The lady scurries away, looking like a gallon of spoiled white milk.

I smile at myself. A lot of women have been wanting me to service them, but I guess I disappointed them because they stay for long.

Pretty boring night.

"Hey, Aaron. How's it going?" One of my friends here at the club asks.