Aron's New House pt. 3/ Melissa's new life

Phillip's POV

It's finally Friday!!!

As I'm dancing and I'm getting dressed for school, I hear:

"What is all this noise?" Knocks on my door.

"I'm just happy it's Friday Mom! I love you!

Aaron has bought my brother and I phones.

Aaron told us that he'd let us know what house he decides to get. All of them are nice and family sized, but is a man gonna do with all that space alone?

Anywho, gotta get to school!

Aaron's POV

I've been helping out with putting my new furniture together. I'm wearing a muscle shirt and some shorts.

I'm greeted by a special guest as I'm bent over.

"I love the shorts and muscles you got there." I regain my equilibrium to greet Amber.

"Damn, Aaron! Who is this?" My assistant asks.

"Don't get fired." I say as I kiss Amber on the lips.

"PDA!!" He squeals before going inside the house with everyone else.

"Hi handsome." She says.

"Hi beautiful. Did you come here for me to take your clothes off?"

"No. Not yet. You have visitors anyway."

"I can send them away." I say.

"Nah. You're working hard. I just wanted to check on you and your progress. Heading back to work."

"Get that ass back here and give me some lips!"

She giggles, but kisses me anyway. I smack her ass when she turns to leave. "Damn." I growl, but I don't think she heard me.

"Get back to work, no slacking!"

Amber's POV

I feel tingle on my back when Aaron says "Damn." I play it off and continue walking to my car. It was really nice seeing him all sweaty and in shorts and a freaking muscle shirt!

It's still my lunch break, so I grab a salad from Wendy's. Aaron's house is huge. I'm happy that he got it.

"Dr. Amber ......" I freeze in place and close my eyes, hoping to disappear salad and all.

"What do you want, Carter?"

"Aww. You're still afraid after what I did to you? It's been years, Amber!"

"What are you doing here, Carter?"

"I came by for sex. You know you still want me."

"No. I don't. Can you please leave my office."

"Come on, Amber. You won't even look at me, so I know that's how you still want me. You did it way back then, too."

"No, Carter." He grabs my arms and lifts me out of the chair. "Let me go!"

"Or else what? Your pretty little boyfriend is going to kick me ass? Both of y'all are bitches! I'll make you a deal. You Fuck me, or I'll Fuck you."

"The Fuck you just say to her, asswipe?" Aaron appears out of nowhere and scares the crap outta me, but I'm thankful. He has Carter by the neck.

"I basically told her we gonna Fuck." I'm just standing there unable to move, but I see my assistant give me a thumbs down.

We have hand codes for stuff like this, so he's telling me the cops are on their way.