Aaron Opens Up

Grayson's POV

When my brothers and I get home, mom's got a glow or something. It's like her skin is shining. Her face is bright even though she isn't smiling.

"Are Y'all thinking who I'm thinking?" I ask Phillip and Danny as they look at mom as well.

"Aaron." We all day at the same time with a smile.

"She has never had a glow like this, and I've known her all my life!" Danny giggles.

"I'm just happy she gave him a chance. Honestly, he did her some good. Let's go talk to her." I say.

"Hey mom!" I say to her. She looks up from cooking. "Hey buddy, how was school?"

She has never called me buddy. It's always been Gray, Grayson, or baby. What has he done to my mom??

I get close to her. She looks up, and there's definitely something different about her. She doesn't look tired, she's more alert, and happy.

He's even got her humming!

I enter my room to see Danny and Phillip waiting for me.

"How'd it go?" They ask.

"He's got her humming too. Definitely a different person."

We all smile like goofballs.

"What if he were our dad?" Phillip ruins the moment.

"Get out Phillip." I joke.

Danny laughs. "Your facial expression bro."

"I want to laugh too." Mom comes into my room.

"Okay. How are you mom?" Phillip asked.

"I'm good, baby. You?"

"I'm good. Are you inviting Aaron over?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright."

"Mommy has a boyfriend!"
I smack Danny.

Mom just shakes her head at us. "I'm going to finish dinner."

She leaves my room.

Phillip's POV

Seeing mom like this is cool. She's so happy. I hear her on the phone with Aaron.

"The kids are home. You nasty." She says. It's time my brothers and I got to know him more too.

Hooray mom!

My brothers and I are doing our homework when there's a knock on the door. I'm about to answer it, but mom pushes me to get to the door first.

Damn!

"Hey, where are the kids?"

"They're doing their homework in the kitchen."

Aaron's POV

I know I asked about the kids first, but Amber is wearing the fuck out of her outfit for tonight.

"You are beautiful." I say. She doesn't seem to hear me as she goes in the kitchen. I see her helping Grayson.

"Hi Aaron!" Danny and Phillip say when I enter the kitchen. I grab Amber's ass when I walk past her. The look she gives me is almost deadly.

I start on the food. All of them help me cook tonight. That so nice.

"We want to know more about you, Aaron." Danny says.