Phillip's An awesome French Horn player/tell me about yourself

Aaron's POV

At my job now, I'm sitting here thinking of what Philip's told me. He's invited me to his show tonight.

I don't want to freak Amber out or anything, but I do want to sit by her. I bought a ticket as soon as Philip told me when I got home. It was only one left, by the way.

The name of my company is Aaron Carter's Tech. I sell all of the latest tech products with top notch service and employees.

I'm in a meeting right now with a few of my customers who need repair services. I also repair the tech myself.

The problem with this particular piece is the keyboard. It's not typing correctly. The customers are satisfied within 20 minutes. Seeing the keyboard makes me want to text Amber's beautiful self. I ain't never seen a woman so thick and ladylike at the same time.

Me: hi how is your day going beautiful?

Amber's POV

Today is so freaking hectic. I have this patient who won't sit down Everyone she talks. She runs around my office yelling her feelings and what has happened recently.

I check my phone secretly while she's throwing a tantrum in the corner.

There's a message from a unknown number. I usually block numbers I don't know, but I decide to text back.

Me: hello, how can I help you?
Unknowns number: hi, this is Aaron.
Me: oh, well. Hi Aaron! How can I help you?"
Unknown: you don't have to talk to me in that manner, but I just wanted to check on you and see how your day is going?
Me: things are kinda hectic right now and I'm just looking forward to Philip's performance tonight.
Unknown: nice
Me: wait, how do I really know your Aaron. My Aaron.
Unknown: sweetheart, you going to find out if you keep that attitude up.
Me: I don't have a attitude.
I do.

Aaron: I got some positions for you if you keep talking to me like that and lying, anywho gotta go!

Thanks.

Aaron's POV

We're having a meeting. My workers have been working hard and I want to know what they'd like to see done for more excitement around here.

"We want to see you strip boss!" One of My custodians yell and their a man. "And hell, I'm straight as fuck!"

I chuckle as I lean back in my chair. "How about we just have a party."

"Boss, You Okay?"

"Yeah, why do you ask."

"Yo ass never likes to party and relax." My security says.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's just have a day with music around the whole building."

"Well, y'all heard him! Meeting's over! Get back to work!"

I laugh at my assistant. He was an intern, but I decided to hire him on the spot. He's great at managing things.

"Who's got into you?"

"Mind your business and get back to work."

"Boss, ain't nobody in here!"

"Your help is needed, sir." My receptionist informs me.

I see Amber standing on the other side of the counter. "I'll take care of it, thanks." My receptionist leaves, but not before grabbing my ass.

I pay if no mind and continue my professionalism. "Hi," Amber looks up. Her eyes are so beautiful. "How may I help you today?"