Say It

Jeremiah's POV

"This what you want?" I ask Rebecca as I undress and tie her up at the same time.

She nods.

"Oh no. Use your words and tell me what you want sweetheart. I know exactly what I want." I climb on top of her, kissing from her lips to between her chest. She squirms, but I refuse to touch her until she tells me.

"Jeremiah. Stop and fuck me already."

"Word?" I chuckle. She smacks her lips and I dig my tongue into her pussy. "Yes ma'am."

I continue licking her. Watching her struggle to get my tongue where she wants it makes me smile.

"Happy Thanksgiving," I softly kiss her thigh. "You make me so happy." Her eyes roll when I finally kiss her spot. My tongue gets a mind off its own and starts flickering everywhere in her clit, in and out of her, then up and down her walks.

Rebecca's eyes are crossed noise, but I don't say a word. Finally, I slide a finger into her while I'm licking. She pulls on her restraints trying to get to me.

Neckties come in handy!

I flip her over like a patty. "Stay still for me."

She wiggles her ass at me, so I spank her. "What I say?"

"Ahh." I lick her like this until I feel her knees and legs about to give out then I slide inside her.

"Damn Rebecca! Loosen up for me."

She clenches her pussy again and again. I give her slaps on the as each time, but she just moans and keeps doing it.

I give her what she wants and I don't hold back.

"Oh Fuck Rebecca."

"Yes, Mr. King!!!"

"Throw it back, baby." She rides me.

Rebecca's POV

"I want to ride you."

"You are. Oh shit."

"Cowgirl." I don't think he heard me over his grunting.

He surprises me when he stops then slides under me. Only stopping to kiss my pussy.

"I want to see your face when you slide me inside you."

"Mmmmm." I grind into him, easing myself down on him. I have to inhale and exhale for a long time before actually riding him.

"Go Rebecca! Go!" I move a little faster. He smacks my ass before sitting up to suck on my nipples.

"Yes! Just like that!" Both of us say at the same time. My body trembles a minutes later and so does his.

"Move!" He shouts. I move harder while rubbing my clit.

"Rebecca! He shouts. He tries to throes throw me off, but I stay where I am. " You wants kids, I see."

"No. This is what I want. I don't want to stop." I'm still riding him, even harder. My body collapses on top of him.

"Well, we're stuck together forever now." He breaths.

"What are you talking about?"

"You not having plans for the next nine months."

"Ha!"

"You think I'm playing. I told you to move, but you stayed right there."

"Anywho, Happy Thanksgiving!" I say before curling up on his chest.

"Yeah, Same to you." My eyes bulge open at the realization of what was said seconds ago.

As if he could read my mind he says "kids. Yep. Should've listened."

"I know we'll be the best parents ever anyway."

"You want kids? I want more." He said.

"Yes. But I don't think I can have any though."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Later."
.........
Welp!

Rebecca's finally going to open up!

How do you think Jeremiah's going to react when she does?

Comment!

Like!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!