𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Please note in advance that English is not my first language, so I apologize if there are grammar mistakes or confusing word choices
Please enjoy this story

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR P.O.V

South Korea, it's seem like such a beautiful and wonderful country. No matter how wonderful that country is, there's no escape from some of theirs people from doing an illegal business. Yes, those mafias who are doing dirty or bad business and stuff.

In this country, South Korea. There's five big clans of mafia's family who freely doing theirs illegal business especially in their main city, Seoul. The big five mafia's family is the Choi, Yoon, Lee, Hong and Kang.

Choi's clan, were lead by the only child of the Choi couples named Choi Seungcheol but well known as Leo. Leo had been leading his family business since he was 20. This men also feared by other business man because of his cruelness and some people also sees him as a crazy psychopath.

Yoon's clan, this clan were lead by a 57 y/o men named Yoon Do. Yoon Do have a such angelic son named Jeonghan who lived in Venice since he is 13. Since his son doesn't want to go back to Seoul, Yoon Do have been keep his position as the head men of Yoon's clan till now.

The Hong's clan also lead by their only child, Hong Jisoo also known as Joshua Hong. This family usually running their business outside South Korea but they also doing illegal business in South Korea mostly in Busan area. The Hong's and Choi's had been a business partners for more than 15 years and we can say that these two clans are in such a good terms.

The Lee's were lead by both of their sons. The Lee's have two main area for them to do their illegal business, Macau and South Korea. Their first child, Jihoon, lead their business in Macau meanwhile the second son, Seokmin also known as Matthew, lead their business in South Korea. Their business mostly are about drugs, illegal weapons and also loan debt.

Meanwhile, the Kang's. They are well known in mafias businesses, but they're not well known around ordinary people. The founder of Kang's clan use to be the Choi's clan underline people but then they start doing their own business and leave the Choi's clan. It's sounds like the Kang's betrayed the Choi, but actually the Choi's clan let them doing their own business since the founder of Kang's clan had been so loyal to them.

At the end of the year, all clans of mafias family not only those five clans will having a gathering at five stars hotel that own by the Choi's clan to talk about their business or discussing about their business partners and at the same time celebrating the new year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEUNGCHEOL P.O.V

I was in my office doing my paperwork. I heard a knock on the door. I saw my secretary with a cup of coffee and some cookies on the tray. He come toward me and put the tray on my table.

 He come toward me and put the tray on my table