𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏

JISOO P.O.V

I was doing my work on my office as usual. James also helping me with my works and we have a small meeting with each other for the next project about sneaking in illegal weapons and goods.

"I think we should more focus on the delivery matters."

"I agree, we should have a meeting with the Choi clan too so there's no flaws this time. I want it to work smoothly." I say my statement and James nod.

"I will inform Mr Leo's secretary to held a meeting for us."

"If there's is any update quickly informed it to me."

"Yes, sir."

"Now you may dismiss." I sigh in relief.

He grab his things and some paper works that I ask him to manage it. He bow at me before leaving the office.

I close my laptop and stretching my arms before I taking off my glasses and get out from the office.

I went to the living and ask the maid to bring me a wine and some cheese for me to the balcony.

My balcony is big enough to place a few tables and chairs for people to hangout here. I was looking at the scenery while sipping my wine and suddenly Seokmin appeared in my mind.

Not gonna lie, I missed him so much. After the meeting with the big five, I haven't meet with him yet, he even not coming to my place like usual.

I let out a sigh and walk toward the glass walls to have some fresh air to release my longing for Seokmin.

But, it's still not helping. I would rather to have bunch of works than not doing anything and longing for him like this. It's hurt me.

Did he longing for me too? Had he ever thinking about me too? Did he miss me too like how I miss him so much? I bet he didn't. I guess it's only me had been thinking that way.

However we just a friend with benefits. I shouldn't have expecting too much from him. Just having him beside me is enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEOKMIN P.O.V

I decided to visiting Jisoo hyung, it's been awhile since both of us hanging out with each other. To be honest, I kinda miss him.

I drive to the Hong's family mansion, I decided to not let him know that I'm visiting to surprise him.

The Hong's family employees just let me in since I have always come here to spend time with Jisoo hyung and they already used to it. I even feels like this mansion are like my second home.

As soon I enter the house, I went upstairs to where Jisoo hyung's office located cause he usually in there at this hour.

I guessed wrong, he is not there. I close back the door and went back downstairs. I saw James we're talking one of the bodyguards and I quickly approaching him.

As soon he notice my existence, he quickly turn around to bow at me.

"Mr Matthew, I'm sorry that I'm not welcoming you earlier. Mr Joshua didn't tell me that you're visiting." He say still bowing at me.

"It's okay. Where is he now? I went to his office but he's not there."

He finally raised his head.

" Boss is in the balcony right now. Did you want me to led you there?" I shake my head and pat his shoulder.

"It's okay, I will go by myself. You can continue your work." He nod and I walk away to the balcony.