𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jeonghan with Beom and Jimhan went to pick up Siwoo at his kindergarten. Seungcheol didn't follow them cause he have work to do in his office.

Jeonghan waiting inside the car while Beom and Jimhan were waiting outside the car so Siwoo can see them when he already walk out from the kindergarten.

"I heard that your young master is smart in the academic." Beom ask while smoking.

"Yeah, he took after his father probably. He already good at multiplication and division too."

"At his age?? That's incredible, did the Choi only giving birth to a genius..."

Jimhan let out a small smile and took away the cigarettes from Beom's mouth. He throw the cigarettes on the floor and step on it.

"We are at a kindergarten, you can smoke later." Jimhan say and take out a lolipop from his pocket.

He unwrap the lolipop for Beom and shove it inside Beom mouth.

"Suck this instead."

Beom smile mischievously and look at Jimhan flirtyly.

"You should change it with your mouth instead of lolipop."

Jimhan slightly shake his head and look away while smiling.

"But, no matter how smart and how much young master like to study stuff. He actually not really like it when he must go to the kindergarten."

Jimhan say as he face stop smiling when he talk about it.

"Why?"

"From what I know, he must be got bullied often by the kids. He also hasn't made any friend and barely talk what happened at school like other kids."

"Did you guys not do anything about it?"

"Actually, Mr Leo have been thinking to homeschooling young master but if he do that, young master probably won't get along with anyone and he probably so lonely."

"That's understandable."

Cringgg~

The bell ringing means the school already over. Jimhan and Beom looking for Siwoo and they saw him walking out alone from the building with unhappy face on him.

Siwoo immediately ran toward them as soon he saw them.

"Jimhan !!" Siwoo ran toward Jimhan and hug Jimhan leg.

"Guess who's here." Jimhan say while taking off Siwoo's backpack.

Jeonghan came out from the car and smile widely at Siwoo.

"Pretty samchon.."

Siwoo who is hug Jimhan leg just now immediately ran toward Jeonghan and ask Jeonghan to pick him up.

"Pretty samchon come to see Siwoo?"

"I already promise you didn't I? Now let's go back home and have you change, after that we will hangout together."

Jeonghan carry Siwoo inside the car and place him on the lap. Beom and Jimhan also went inside and they went to Choi's mansion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they arrive at Choi's mansion, Siwoo immediately pull Jeonghan along with him toward his bedroom.