𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

AUTHOR P.O.V

Two months past, Jeonghan and Seungcheol haven't keeping in touch with each other since the day Jeonghan flew to Scotland.

Not even once they contacting each other for the past two months. Jeonghan make himself busy with works and stuff to kept his mind from remembering and thinking about Seungcheol. Meanwhile

Seungcheol everyday met Jeonghan's parents and begging them to tell him Jeonghan whereabouts. But Jeonghan parents not even tell him a word about Jeonghan at all.

Jeonghan lay down emotionlessly looking at the ceiling of his room. He just read an article about the current mafia's leader of Choi's clan already to married the daughter of the Kang's clan and expecting a son.

His tears fall as he saw the wedding photos of them. His eyes won't miss it glance whenever Seungcheol appeared in the photos.

All of these photos are from Jisoo, the only person that Jeonghan stay in contact with besides from his parents.

Knock Knock

"Young master, we should go now."

Beom say behind the door.

Jeonghan get up from his bed and fix his look before going out of the room.

Beom knows that his young master are sad and his heart were painful right now because of Seungcheol's wedding but he doesn't want to mention anything that related to Seungcheol to his young master. That's because Jeonghan forbid Beom to mention anything related about Seungcheol to him or even say his name to him.

Beom has been thinking about Jimhan every single day, he wants to call him and hear his voice so much but for his young master sake, he don't. But every single day, his mind were full with Jimhan. Wondering if he's okay, did he eat well or did he sleep well?

Meanwhile on the other side, Seungcheol won't stop looking for Jeonghan whereabouts.

He did this because he wants himself to feel at ease if he know where Jeonghan is, if he safe or not.

Seungcheol knows that Jeonghan doesn't want to be found by him or even sees him.But he only want to know where Jeonghan is exactly and then he will leave Jeonghan alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEUNGCHEOL P.O.V

8 Months Later

After all these months, I finally got an information about Jeonghan whereabouts. My man only know that he's somewhere in the UK. That's the only information I got, he literally hide from me so well.

Did he hate me that much?

Of course he did, how can he not hate me after all of these. I disappointing him and betraying him, it's understandable if he hates me and doesn't want to see me.

Jeonghan-ah, I won't give up. Even if you don't have any feelings toward me, doesn't love me anymore. I will find you and bring you back with me. You're mine and I won't gave you up just like that.

I will take back what used to be mine.

Knock Knock

"Come in."

Jimhan come in my office and stand in front of my office table.

"Sir, Mistress wants to see you."

"Don't call her with that name. She doesn't deserve that title."