𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐 🔞

SEUNGCHEOL P.O.V

I'm having breakfast with my mother together. My father didn't join us since he have some work to do outside. I eat my breakfast while holding my Ipad. My mother look at me with disappointed since I keep looking at my Ipad while eating ignoring her.

She touch my Ipad and push it down. I look at her and saw her pouting. I quickly close my Ipad and give it to Jimhan who's standing beside me. I smile at my mother who give me such a sulky face.

"Since you get over the family business, I rarely sees you leaving your works for not more than 30 minutes. It's must be tough for you my son." She look at me full with concerned and he grab my hand and rub it softly.

"I know you were so diligent especially about work, but you also need spare some time for yourself my dear."

"Mother, it's okay. I'm already used to it and I'm comfortable how things goes just like this." I said while holding her hand to make sure her that I'm good like this.

"But as a mother, I'm worried about you, my son. You are truly just like your father when he was at your age, don't you know that. When I'm dating him, I feel like I'm dating a motionless human. He always working, not even going outside to have a party or get out having fun. But after a few years, he slightly change." Father used to tell me that mother bring light to his life. After he know mother, his life always full with joy and happiness. Mother is everything to father.

"I want you to chase your own happiness too, you deserve to have your own happiness. We don't care what it is, me and your father truly loves you." I can feel how worried my mother is about me. I feel guilty since after my father give his position to me, I even rarely spending time with mother.

I get up from my sit and went beside my mother. I hold her hand and caressing it before kiss it. I look at my mother's eyes, I can feel the warmness in her eyes. Now I understand why my father love my queen so much.

"I promise to both of you, I will make you guys proud and I will be a good son for both of you. I will never make you disappointed. I promise that." My mother nodded and open her arms. I hug her and pat her back rapidly while my mother keep caressing my hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at my office doing my paperwork. Then, I look at the side of my table where the calendar located and sigh. Tonight is the night of the gathering. Usually I only spend my new year night at my room while drinking wine and doing my works.

Suddenly I thinking about my mother. I check my schedule for today and I saw there's nothing I need to do in the evening. I push the button on my desktop phone to call Jimhan and after a few minutes he enter my office.

He bowed at me before he start asking me. "What can I do for you, sir?" I close all my paperwork and my laptop. I arranging my table, Jimhan who seeing me also help ne arranging my table. I fix my outfit and look at him.

"Get the car ready, I want to go somewhere." He nod and get out from my office. I grab my cellphone and went outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEONGHAN P.O.V

I woke up and take off my sleeping mask. I yawn and heard a knock on my door. I stretch my body a bit and get up to open the door.

I saw Beom with a smile on his face.

(Author note: if they talk and the font is in cursive that means they speak in english and the normal font means they speak in korean)