𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙 🔞

SEOKMIN P.O.V

I'm still hanging out with Hyewon in her house.

Did you wondering why I seem so free still having time to hang out and not busy at all not like Jisoo and Seungcheol hyung who's working for almost everyday?

Since my family business were mainly in macau, our business in South Korea were actually not that much, I just get sign up just to signing a few documents, handling some works if my brother ordered me to and then have a meeting with some of our business partners.

So, in conclusion. I'm not that so busy type of leader and plus, my brother and my parents keep spoiling me so much. That's why I don't have any huge burden on me.

And about me and Jisoo hyung. Let's say right now we're literally a bed friend. Which mean we are friend with benefits. How we end up in this relationship?? It's happening 5 weeks ago when we both have a drink with Seungcheol hyung.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo hyung already get drunk first meanwhile me and Seungcheol hyung still sober.

"He totally wasted." I say to Seungcheol hyung who is taking a sip of his tequila.

We both let out a small chuckle seeing Jisoo hyung who is already fall asleep since he drinks too much.

Seungcheol hyung look at his watch and look at me.

"I need to go home now since I have work to do, let's end it for today. We need to bring Jisoo home too." I nod in agreement and went to Jisoo hyung. I shake him a little to wake him up and he opened his eyes a little.

"Hyung, let's go home." I tried to make he stand up but he push me away.

"I don't wanna go home.. hurmm~" He say it so cutely make me smile a bit. I pull him again with me but this time he not pushing me. He pull me to him make me fall on top of him.

Seungcheol hyung who's watching us just let out a small chuckles. I glare at him and suddenly I feel two hands cupping my face and force me to turn my face.

I saw Jisoo hyung who is already staring at me while cupping my face. Suddenly he pull me closer to his face and kiss me on the lips. I was shocked and quickly push him away.

I look at Seungcheol hyung who also seem shocked by what just happened.

"I don't know Jisoo can do that." Seungcheol say to me while lifting his eyebrows with his arms crossing.

"Don't mind it, he probably drunk and don't know what is he doing right now. Let's just bring him home." Seungcheol hyung pat my shoulder and went to Jisoo hyung.

He pick him up and I also went to help him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit, we forgot that we come here with Jisoo hyung's car. Seungcheol hyung searching for the car key inside Jisoo hyung's pocket.

He then unlock the car and we both slowly put Jisoo hyung in inside the car. Both me and Seungcheol hyung breath heavily from carrying Jisoo hyung with us.

Seungcheol hyung give me the car key and I look at him confusedly.

"You can go drive him home first and then you can call for a cab or ask your men to pick you up at his house."

"Then how about you, hyung?"

"I will call my secretary to pick me up. Help me with Jisoo, okay?" He pat my shoulder a few times and then he walk away.