𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒏 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

Seungcheol bring Jeonghan to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Seungcheol booked the restaurant's special private room that have a good view and the room were totally so fancy. The private room were located at the top floor.

This private room were huge and was supposed to be for a family room. Jeonghan were actually confused why Seungcheol booked such a big room but he ignored it as long as he can enjoy a good foods.

 Jeonghan were actually confused why Seungcheol booked such a big room but he ignored it as long as he can enjoy a good foods

(Jeonghan sit at the end of the table meanwhile Seungcheol sit at the other side of the end if the table)

Their dinner start with some appetizers and then went to the light dishes before they finally get to the heavy dishes.

"Did you like the food?" Seungcheol ask while wiping his mouth the small napkin.

"Eum, all these foods literally the best foods I ever had. I bet the dessert probably gonna be fantastic as well."

"You seems to like it so much, we should come here often then."

"Sure."

Seungcheol who's done finishing his foods fondly staring at the angel in front of him eating his food.

After a few minutes, Jeonghan finished and the waiter start cleaning the table to prepare the dessert.

Jeonghan likes desserts thingy the most, everytime he went to some courses meal, dessert time were most awaited by him.

"I can't wait for the dessert."

Jeonghan keep licking his own lips while waiting for dessert while holding a small spoon on his hand.

Seungcheol give a hand sign to all the waiters that had been serving them in the room.

All the waiters get the signal and start clearing the table. There's nothing on the table aside for the cutlery and a few napkins. All the waiters leaves the room and closed the door.

Seungcheol drank his water until there's no any single drip in it and get up approaching Jeonghan who's sitting at the other side.

As soon he come near him, he grab Jeonghan's collar and pull him into a passionate kiss.

"W-wait.. Eumphh.."

Jeonghan keep trying to push Seungcheol away but Seungcheol were too strong for him. While Jeonghan were struggling pushing Seungcheol away, Seungcheol use both his hand to cupped Jeonghan's cheek and trying to slide in his tongue inside Jeonghan's mouth.

As soon he successfully slipped in his tongue, the kisses start getting more passionate and hot. Jeonghan keep punching Seungcheol's chest trying to stop him but he still keep going.

The spoon that Jeonghan was holding drop off from his hand when Seungcheol grabbing Jeonghan's wrist.

After a long passionate kiss, Seungcheol finally stop.