𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

It's already been three days after that incident. Siwoo hasn't talk with Sujin since that night and he has been avoiding Sujin on purpose.

Siwoo can't face him as he feeling so guilty about that night. Siwoo has been locking himself in his room as soon he comes back from college and Siwoo won't go to dining room for dinner and just having meals in his room.

Jeonghan getting anxious and restless seeing his sons acting this way. He did trying to have a talk with Siwoo but Siwoo won't let anyone entering his room for past three days.

Jeonghan not just worried about Siwoo and Sujin's behavior but he also worried about Siwoo's injuries from getting beaten by a cane 20 times on the back by Seungcheol for teaching him a lesson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Night

Jeonghan was waiting for Seungcheol to come back from the kitchen in their bedroom.

A few minutes later, Seungcheol back with a cut fruits in a big bowl with him. Seungcheol gave it to Jeonghan who's sitting on the bed and sit next to him.

They both were watching a movie together while eating the fruits peacefully until Jeonghan say something.

"I'm worried about our child."

Jeonghan say as he look at Seungcheol who's focusing on the TV.

"Don't you think we should do something?"

Jeonghan say again.

"What you want me to do?" Seungcheol say as he pause the movie and look at Jeonghan.

"I think you should go have a talk with Siwoo and go apologize to him. You beat him so hard and you haven't apologize yet."

"He even won't let you in and won't talk to you. Did you really think he will talk with me?"

"Just do it. Go!" Jeonghan say while grinning his teeth and pinch Seungcheol's arm.

"Fine."

Seungcheol helplessly just obeying his husband command and went to Siwoo's room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungcheol taking a deep breath as he made it to Siwoo's door before he knock on it.

"Hye, let's talk."

There's no answer from Siwoo.

"Hye, you know how rude it is to ignore your own father." Seungcheol say again with his hands inside his pockets.

"Choi Siwoo! Don't make me destroy the door." Seungcheol say in anger as he aggressively keep turning the doorknob.

"Fine."

Seungcheol went to the living room and open a small drawer beside the big sofa on the living and take the gun that were inside the drawer with him.

He went back to Siwoo's room and shoot the doorknob and kick door with full energy to open it.

"You punk-"

Seungcheol immediately throw away the gub he were holding and ran toward Siwoo who's weakly laying on the ground.

"Siwoo, what going on? You okay, son?" Seungcheol say as he picking up Siwoo's head and place it on his lap.

Seungcheol place his hand on Siwoo's back and feel something weird.