𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

One Day Before Jeonghan's Birthday

"You seriously called me to come here just to help you to bake a cake?" Jisoo say while resting his butt on the kitchen cabinet.

"Come on, you used to join the cooking club in highschool, don't you. Help me with this."

"I canceled my date with Seokmin just to bake a cake for your husband, why don't you just ask for your maids to help?"

"The maids only know how to cook meal dishes, they don't know how to bake or make dessert."

"Leo, you rascal jerk. You got a lot of money, why don't you just bought a big cake for him instead of waisting my time like this?"

"I want to do something special for him, this is my first time celebrating his birthday and you know how much I love him. I'm sure you will do the same if you were in my shoes when thinking about Seokmin."

Jisoo let out a small sigh.

"Help me and I will give anything you ask for."

Jisoo eyes lightened up by Seungcheol's offer and crossed his arms.

"Right then. Your land at Daejon, give me one."

"No.. not the one in Daejo, my father probably won't let me go if I gave any of my family land at Daejon to anyone. You know Daejon is my father's hometown."

"Then, I want the Gwangju one. You have three there."

"But you already owned two lands there..."

"Yes.. or no?"

"Fine..."

"Now let's go on with your mini bakery business."

Jisoo smile in satisfied and they both start working on the cake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

In the morning, Jeonghan celebrating his brother birthday with his family and they also throwing a small birthday party.

Seungcheol doesn't attend the party since he already booked Jeonghan for the entire night later.

After the party, Jeonghan were all excited to celebrate his birthday with Seungcheol and went to change his outfit.

The outfit were specially prepared by Seungcheol in a box that Jimhan delivered to him just now.

Inside the box there's black clothes and a card. Jeonghan sniff the card and as he expected there's a scents that Jeonghan's familiar with, the cinnamon and lavender smells.

I've been wanting to see you in this, I actually
bought it when you were still at Venice.
I keep imagining how gorgeous you will look
wearing this. I hope you like it, my love.
I'm waiting for you ♡

- sincerely yours

Jeonghan happily went to his bathroom and prepare himself for Seungcheol's surprise.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.