𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

JEONGHAN P.O.V

It's already been three days since my last time meeting with Seungcheol.

He never come to visit me anymore, even though to be honest he's actually been visiting me for only two times but I don't know why I feel the emptiness inside me these days not like usually.

The little scratch on my face is getting better and it's not leaving any scar on my face since Beom always helping to change the plaster and apply the ointment on it.

Beom and I becoming more closer than before and he even start calling me 'Young Master' since he said even though I'm already taking over the clan but I'm still in my early 20 so it's kinda weird to only call me by 'sir' or 'mr'.

I was doing my paperworks like usual in my office. Day by day, I'm starting to getting used being the clan leader. My paperworks also not that many as my first day as the clan leader so I did have some free time for myself.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Beom who smile brightly and walk toward me.

He bow at me before he give me the Ipad on his hand.

"This is your schedule for today, young master." I look at the schedule and it's seem that I don't have that much to do today. I only have to attend the monthly meeting in the evening with my dad and the big five clan.

I give him back the Ipad and focus back on my laptop.

"You can go now." Instead of leaving the room, he keep standing still in front of me and looking at me.

I look at him while lifting my eyebrows and I realize that he have something to gossipping with me by looking at his expression.

I smile and give him a signal to take a sit in front of me. He excitedly sit down and getting ready to tell me something.

"So, what kind of gossip do you have today?" I look at him with a smile on my face. I found it cute whenever Beom seem so excited when he wanting to telling me something, he look like a puppy who excitedly waiting for his pet food to be serve.

"I keep hearing people gossiping about the Kang's clan."

"The Kang's?"

He nod aggressively and get closer to me.

"We hear that this time the Kang's clan will be joining today meeting."

"Well, isn't that normal? All the big five clans will be attending the meeting everytime right?" He look at me with a disbelief look.

"Young master, did u didn't know about that?"

"About what?"

"The Kang's clan had never been joining the meeting for almost 4 years now."

"But, wasn't that meeting was actually important to every clans?"

"Yes, it is. But after the Kang's clan have a new leader 4 years ago, they never attending the meeting at all. Some people even thinking that they only avoiding come to a meetings if the Choi's clan are involved in the meetings."

I look at him with full of questions able look.

"I don't get it, wasn't the big five was suppose to be so close with each other?"

Beom take a deep breath before answering my question.

"It's was suppose to be like that, but we don't know what happens between those two clan after their heirs taking over the clan."

"That's why I didn't see anyone from the Kang's clan at the gathering that night." Beom nod his head a few times with a small pout on his lips.

"Young master, did you want me to find some information about what happened between those two clan. I have some friends from both clan who's always gossiping with me." I let out a little chuckles and smack on top of his head a little. He pouting at me and rubbing his head.