𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓🔞

JEONGHAN P.O.V

"No, I won't go back to Seoul with you." I said as I was about to open my parents room door.

"You stubborn little rascal. You didn't want to go back with us just because you want to avoid Seungcheol, right? It's already been years sweetheart, let the past become the past." My mom say as she drag me inside the room back.

My mom pull me with her to sit back on the sofa with my father.

"Come on, how much longer you gonna stay in Scotland? Don't you even care about your parents?" My dad say trying to make me feel guilty.

"It's not like that, you guys know how much I care about both of you."

"Then, go home with us tonight."

"But, mom-"

"You only got two choices, go home with me and your mom conscious or unconscious."

"Isn't that sounds like kidnapping?"

"Naah, forcingly taking away my own son is not kidnapping. Don't forget, we're mafias, kidnapping is not a big deal at all."

I look at my mom and back to my dad.

"Fine, I will go with you."

I think I have no choice but go home with them.

This reminding me when my parent ask me to take over the clan when I was in Venice and begging me to go back to Seoul and stay with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEUNGCHEOL P.O.V

I was doing my works with my laptop on the bed while also looking after Siwoo who's busy coloring his coloring book.

"Dada..."

"Eum?" I answered without taking my eyes off from my laptop screen.

"Will pretty samchon come home with us?"

"Err-"

Knock Knock

Me and Siwoo immediately looking toward the door as we heard the knocking on the door.

"Don't wolly, Dada. Siwoo will open it for you."

He put down his color pencil and slowly get down from the bed. He ran toward the door and tiptoeing to turn the doorknob to unlock the door.

"Dada, it's Jimhan."

Jimhan went inside the room and immediately carry Siwoo on his arms and close the door behind him.

He walk toward the bed and put down Siwoo on the bed gently. As Jimhan putting him down, Siwoo immediately grab his color pencil and continue coloring.

"Sorry to bother you, sir. I just want to delivered Mr and Mrs Yoon words."

"What is it?"

"Mr Hans will come along with them back to Seoul."

"That's great. Siwoo, you are probably gonna be a big help for daddy later. We need to win pretty samchon heart back."

Siwoo not answering me and keep focusing on his coloring book.

"Jimhan, go book the flight tickets for us the same plane as the Yoon's flight. That's our next move."

"Got it, sir. I will do it right away."

Jimhan bow at me before he leave the room.

This plan to get Jeonghan back to me not only just for my benefits. It's also for reuniting Jimhan with Beom, even though Jimhan not saying a single word about him and Beom, I know he still have feelings for Beom.