𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

AUTHOR P.O.V

Seungcheol and Jeonghan can't take off their eyes from each other until Jeonghan's father tap Jeonghan's shoulder and he snap back to reality. Jeonghan's father bring him to take a sit at the table where it's already had been reserved by the Yoon's clan.

Seungcheol still can't take his eyes off from that angelic men, his eyes keep following wherever Jeonghan is going. Jisoo tap Seungcheol shoulder to stop him from keep staring at Jeonghan.

"Hey, Dude. What's wrong with you?" Jisoo said with a confused look.

"Hyung, let's go take our seats. All of the guest already arrived." Seokmin said while wrap his arm around Jisoo shoulders. Seungcheol nodded at fhem and followed them to their seats.

Three of them sit together meanwhile Seungcheol's parent sits with the Yoon's family. Seungcheol take a glance at Jeonghan who smiling so bright to his parents. That side of Jeonghan melt him, his inner self can't wait to have Jeonghan at his hands. He still missing Jeonghan scents that he can't forget about it.

Suddenly Jeonghan's father stand up from his chair and get everyone attention.

"I would like to introduce to all of you, my only son. Yoon Jeonghan also know as Hans. The new leader and the head of our clan." Jeonghan's father announced it with such a bright smile on his face. He ask his son to stand up and grab his glass of wine and Jeonghan followed him too.

"Cheers to my son." His father said and all the guest also grab their glass of wine and cheers. Seungcheol just keep looking at the beautiful men he obsessed with without any blinks from his eyes.

Jeonghan drink his wine and he can feel Seungcheol keep looking at him. The way Jeonghan's adam apple went up and down as he drinking the wine triggered Seungcheol. That men can't keep his cool anymore and went away from his sit.

Jeonghan just keep looking at Seungcheol who walk away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEUNGCHEOL P.O.V

I washed my face in the restroom and then look at the mirror.

"So his name is Jeonghan, huh." I said to myself and slightly smirk. I fix my outfit and went outside the restroom.

As soon I went outside, I saw Jeonghan walk toward the restroom and then our eyes meet. I smile at him but he just ignored me and went inside the restroom.

So this is how he played with me, acts like nothing happened between us.

I bite my lower lip and went back inside the restroom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEONGHAN P.O.V

I had never expected to meet him again this early. What a small world it is. How can I face him after what happened in the shopping mall, and how dare he smile at me just like that. What an asshole.

I get out from the bathroom and was about to wash my hands until I saw him again while with his position resting his back on the wall while crossing his arms. I just ignored him and walk to the sink and wash my hands. I can feel his stare at me, I'm not even dare to look at the mirror just in case I might look at him in the eyes.

I still wash my hands and then I can feel a pair of lips on my neck. I jump a bit and turn around to look at him who's standing behind me.

I can see his small smirk on his lips. He keeps trying to look at me in the eyes meanwhile I'm struggling to look away from him. Until he lift my chin to look at him in the eyes.