𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jeonghan start packing his things inside a mini white suitcase bag.

While Jeonghan was busy packing his things, Seungcheol wondering around Jeonghan's closet with his hands inside the pocket.

Few minutes later, Jeonghan finished packing his things and let out a sigh. He took a glance at Seungcheol who is trying to open one of the closet.

Jeonghan start panicking and quickly run toward Seungcheol and pull him by his belt on Seungcheol's pants. Seungcheol look at Jeonghan's confusedly while Jeonghan quickly standing in front of the closet that Seungcheol was about to open it just now.

"There's nothing interesting in there. Let's go, I already finished packing my things." Jeonghan said it nervously.

Seungcheol who could feel the nervousness that Jeonghan felt through his voice started to get suspicious.

Seungcheol felt that the angelic boy in front of him was hiding something from him.

"If there's nothing interesting in there, why did u seem hiding it from me?" Seungcheol say with his mischievous smile on his face.

Jeonghan gulped his saliva and bite his lower lip. Seungcheol's smile change into a fondly smile, he grab Jeonghan's hand and caressing it.

"It's okay, you no need to tell me about it if you're not ready yet. I respect your privacy." Jeonghan who hearing what Seungcheol say just now suddenly feel guilty.

Seungcheol pull Jeonghan together with him to walk away but Jeonghan stop him by pulling his hand.

Seungcheol turn around to look at Jeonghan who keep looking at the floor.

"Y-you can go see it if you want." Jeonghan say.

"You sure?" Seungcheol ask him and Jeonghan just slightly nod.

Seungcheol walk back to the closet and open it. Seungcheol can't hold his smile and smirking after seeing what inside the closet.

Jeonghan who was embarrassed when he saw Seungcheol's reaction covered his face with both of his soft hands.

"So, you're into this kind of thing huh." Seungcheol say and look at Jeonghan's who is hiding his face.

There's a lot of sex toys inside the closet. Such as dildos, vibrators, bondages and he even have different types of leather flogger whips, different types of collars choker, different colors of tail plug and faux cats and foxs ears.

 Such as dildos, vibrators, bondages and he even have different types of leather flogger whips, different types of collars choker, different colors of tail plug and faux cats and foxs ears