𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

AUTHOR P.O.V

The Day When Seungcheol Went To The Pier, One Week Before Jeonghan Back To Venice

Jisoo wake up with a sore back pain. He look next to him and saw Seokmin who's sleeping naked under the blanket while hugging Jisoo's left arm.

He look at the other side and look at the table clock, it's showed that it's already 3.43 in the evening.

This time Jisoo remember everything since they both have been doing sex until morning and Jisoo went completely sober.

Not to mention that Seokmin keep asking Jisoo to say that he loves him in every round.

Jisoo checking his body and sigh a little as he saw hickeys and bite mark all over his body. He look again at Seokmin and formed a fond smile on his face as he caressing Seokmin cheeks.

Last night were such a wild night for them, but it's actually means a lot for Jisoo. He finally knows that his feelings for Seokmin are not one sided.

But, something that made Jisoo can't stop thinking about. Seokmin did say he love him, but he haven't ask him to date him.

Did Seokmin even intend to date him?

Jisoo let out a big and long sigh before he was about to get off from the bed.

He tried to not awaken Seokmin but before he knows, Seokmin already awake and pull him back to lay down on the bed.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" Jisoo say.

Instead of answering Jisoo's question. Seokmin pull Jisoo's waist to get closer with him and hug him.

He buried his face under Jisoo's neck and gave a small peck there.

"I heard you sighing just now, did something bothering you?" Seokmin ask.

Jisoo stay silent for a moment, hesitating to speak up.

"I'm.."

Seokmin look up to see Jisoo's face.

"Are we..."

"We what?"

"About our relationship.."

"Ehem."

"Urrr.."

Jisoo still hesitating to say about it.

Seokmin who seem he get it what Jisoo trying to say let out a small chuckles before kissing Jisoo on the lips.

"Did what we did yesterday are not clear enough for our relationship? Since when did my Jisoo hyung have been so fool."

"Well, you didn't even ask me to be your boyfriend so I'm-"

"Then, will you be the partner of my life. Hyung?"

Jisoo were stunned after Seokmin say those words.

"I promise I will take a good care of you, loving you and adore you forever. I might be a childish, foolish and the stupidest person you ever meet but I promise you. I will love you and I won't take you for granted."

"Seokmin-ah.."

"So, hyung. Will you accept this foolish brat as your boyfriend?"

"I-"

"Even if you don't accept me, I will still force you."

Jisoo laugh a little by Seokmin silliness and kiss him on the lips.

"Eung."

"Eung?"

"You silly brat. Yes, I will accept you as my boyfriend."