𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

"Can you let me go now?"

Jeonghan trying to get up from the floor but Seungcheol not even move a bit and still hugging him.

"Atleast we should get up from the floor and sit on the bed instead. My butt hurts so bad right now." Jeonghan say.

Seungcheol finally let Jeonghan go and they move to sit on the bed together and back to hugging each other warmly.

Jeonghan keep caressing and gently stroking Seungcheol's hair while hugging him like petting a clingy little puppy.

Jeonghan sniffing the back of Seungcheol's neck, the familiar scents of Seungcheol's body that he likes and never get bored of it but getting more addicted to Seungcheol's scents everytime he smell it.

Without Jeonghan realizing, he can't stop sniffing the back of Seungcheol's neck while closing his eyes.

Jeonghan's lips slightly touch the back of Seungcheol's neck and Seungcheol start to get turned on.

It's been such a long time since he taste and held his lover's body, Seungcheol has been enduring himself and have been yearning Jeonghan's body and touch for so long.

" Love.."

Seungcheol get off from Jeonghan's embrace. He held both of Jeonghan's shoulder and he push him down gently to made him lay on the bed.

"Hmm?" Jeonghan put on a confuse face while obediently laying down.

Seungcheol get on top of Jeonghan as he gently touch every inch of Jeonghan's face and softly touch Jeonghan's ears with his fingers.

Jeonghan know what Seungcheol wants but he feel like it's such a wrong timing to do it.

"Wait..."

Jeonghan stop Seungcheol from getting closer to his face with his hands place on Seungcheol's chest.

"Why? Don't you miss me, love? Don't you want me?" Seungcheol say.

"That's not what I meant, it's just I feel like it's not a good timing to do it. Your family still mourning for you mother and-"

Jeonghan words were cut by Seungcheol's aggressive kiss on his lips. Seungcheol 'eating' Jeonghan's lips like he has been starving for a whole year, the kiss were wet, passionate and hot.

Jeonghan trying to resist because he felt guilty but deep down he also want Seungcheol so bad. Seungcheol won't even let Jeonghan break the kiss to take a breath and deepen the kiss.

Seungcheol's tongue slip in and aggressively searching for Jeonghan tongue and their tongue start 'fighting' with each other.

Without him realizing, Jeonghan already half naked. Seungcheol's hand already doing his work this whole time.

Jeonghan hands also start wondering around Seungcheol's body and slowly undressing him.

Both of them were craving for each other for so long which made them more in lust and getting to don't give a shit of anything at this moment.

Jeonghan push Seungcheol to the other side of the bed to made him lay down. This time Jeonghan were on top of him and start unbuckling Seungcheol's belt and unzipped his pants.

Jeonghan hands went straight to Seungcheol's dick that is already so hard and hold it with both of his hands before teasingly licking the tip of his dick with his seduction eyes which made Seungcheol went crazy everytime.

Jeonghan do what he supposed to do and shove it in his mouth and suck it in and out along with his hands went up and down. Jeonghan keep sucking and thrusting Seungcheol's dick until it hits his throat and made him almost gagging for a few times but he didn't stop.