𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 🔞 [𝐄𝐍𝐃]

AUTHOR P.O.V

Five months past

It's two days before Seungcheol and Jeonghan's wedding day. Those two went to the surrogate mother's house to visit her and ask her about her condition. They didn't bring Siwoo with them and left him with Beom and Jimhan.

A few hours of driving, they finally arrive at the condo where Jeonghan prepare for the 'mother' of his son. Seungcheol take out a little gift for the girl that they prepared for her.

They took the lift and went to the floor level 17.

Jeonghan lead the way as Seungcheol following him behind while carrying a basket of fruits and a paper bag.

Jeonghan stop in front one of the room and press the bell button.

After a few seconds, the door open. The girl politely offering them to get inside while placing her hand on her big belly.

Jeonghan sit on the sofa as Seungcheol following him behind and put down the gifts on the small table in front of them.

"I thought you still in the US, Hans-nim." The girl say as she pouring a water in the glass.

"I've been back to Seoul for a few months now. How was your condition?"

"I'm good, it's just a bit tired carrying this big baby around inside my belly." She say as she offering the water at them.

"If you want anything you can just call me."

"It's okay, Hans-nim. You already done a lot for me. You give me this condo, you bought me a car, you even find me a good job and you send me money every months. I can't thank you enough." She say as she struggling to sit down on the sofa.

The girl look at Seungcheol and then look at Jeonghan back.

"Is this, the guy you tell me about?" The girl say as he point at Seungcheol.

"Eum."

"You got some taste, I gotta admit."

Jeonghan and the girl let out a small laugh.

"I heard from my secretary that you will be admitted to the hospital in two days."

"Yeah, it's almost time. I probably can't attend your wedding but congratulation anyway."

"Thanks."

Cringg cringg..

Seungcheol's phone ringing. Seungcheol take out his phone and went outside the balcony before answering the call.

While Seungcheol was answering the call, Jeonghan and the girl talk about the baby and random stuff.

"Stay by Siwoo side all the time. Don't leave her alone with my son even for a second. Keep your eyes on her."

A few minutes later, Seungcheol back with his such anxious face on him and he look in hurry.

"What's wrong?" Jeonghan who notice Seungcheol expression ask in concern.

"We should go back now."

"Why?"

"I will tell you on the way."

Jeonghan nod and say goodbye to the girl and they both rushing back to Seungcheol's car.

"Can you tell me now?" Jeonghan ask while holding his seatbelt since Seungcheol driving so fast.

"Ye Jun... she is in Seoul."

"She's back?"

"Em, and the most important think right now. She's with Siwoo." Seungcheol say while gripping hard on the steering wheel.