𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

JEONGHAN P.O.V

It's already been two months since Seungcheol's mother's dead. Seungcheol and I always visiting his mother's grave every week if we have time.

Everything was great and we even got a good news from the Lee's clan. Jihoon was about to getting married in three weeks.

Everyone were so excited about it especially Seokmin cause he only can get married if his older brother get married first.

Criing Criing

Beom who's standing next to me the whole time handing me the phone.

"Young master, it's Mr Joshua.."

"Answered the call and put on the speaker."

Beom answered the call and put down the phone on the table.

"Hye, did I bothered you?"

"No, what's up?"

"I just want to ask if you free tonight?"

"Tonight? Yeah I guess, why?"

"Then, wanna hangout at the club tonight. My treat..?"

"Sure. I'm on it"

"Okay, see you tonight. Bring Seungcheol along with you too."

"Eung, see ya."

I look at Beom. He looks like he wants to say something to me but he is hesitating.

"What? You want to come with me tonight?"

"Errr.. well.. the opposite.."

I smile cause I know what he means by that.

"You usually follow me everytime I hangout at the club but... When you know Jimhan obviously won't be there everytime we hangout at the club, you insist to stay at home instead."

"I'm.. I'm just thinking that I don't actually really like going to the club.. Hehehe.. that's all.."

"You really think I'm stupid don't you. I know something is going on between you and Jimhan. Cheol also said to me you sometimes come to his mansion to meet Jimhan."

Beom look away to avoid eye contact with me.

"Well... we not a thing yet. And I don't know if it's even possible..."

I caressing his back to gave him courage.

"Listen, it's not easy to get someone's heart and trust easily. You just need to do it step by step and keep pestering him until he realized how important your existence to him. With that, you get him wrapped around your finger."

Beom looking at me with a sad face like he almost lost his hope and not feeling confident about it.

"But, Jimhan hyung is not like other people... He..."

"Look here, if you think your love is true and if you thinking that you doing something that makes you feels good and happy. Then fight for it, don't give up until you see the clear result."

Beom lighten up a little by my words.

"Thanks, young master." He say as he hugging me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Night At The Club

I go to the club with a bodyguard with me cause Beom keep insisting me to bring someone with me for my safety since he's feeling anxious since he not come along with me.