𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jeonghan rushingly went to the downstairs followed by his secretary who's trying to catch up with his young master's pace.

When they both already reach the stair, Jeonghan keep fastening his pace that make his secretary a little bit anxious.

"Young master, please slow down." Beom who's can't stop being anxious and worried in case his young master will might get injured.

Jeonghan ignoring his secretary words and keep fastening his pace.

Seungcheol who is not unaware of Jeonghan's presence at first place now he saw Jeonghan who's hurrying walk down the stair and then immediately he immediately approaching the end of the stairs waiting for Jeonghan to come down from the stair.

Jeonghan almost tripped over when he was about to take the last steps of the stairs but luckily Seungcheol managed to catch him before he fell to the floor.

Seungcheol wrapped his left arm around Jeonghan's waist while his right hand held Jeonghan's right arm tightly to prevent him from hit the handrail.

Beom and Jeonghan's dad sending such a mischievous smile toward each other looking at those two.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan keep being in that position for a few second while looking at into each other eyes.

"Ehem!!" Jeonghan's dad clear his throat that make Jeonghan quickly push Seungcheol away from him.

He is trying to act like nothing just happen but the truth is his heartbeat keep beating so fast and his cheeks get reddened.

Seungcheol who's seeing Jeonghan cheek get reddened just let out a small smile seeing how cute Jeonghan is when he is shy and flustered.

Seungcheol approaching Jeonghan's dad again after he make sure that Jeonghan is okay.

"I guess I need to go home now, I still have works to do." He bow at him and was about to walk away.

"Wait, you already want to leave?" Jeonghan said with a little sadness in his words.

Seungcheol look at Jeonghan and smile at him.

"I just come here to deliver some files that your dad wanted. Since I have already deliver it, I will go home now." Jeonghan who suddenly become a little bit sad that Seungcheol already want to leave, he only just see him for a few minutes even though he already see him enough at the meeting today.

Jeonghan who felt reluctant to see Seungcheol walking out of his house while biting his lower lip.

Beom come closer to his master who look so miserable and whispers something to his master.

"Go stop him, go." Without even looking back at Beom, Jeonghan quickly ran away to catch up with Seungcheol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEONGHAN P.O.V

I quickly run toward Seungcheol who was about to get in his car.

"Wait!!" I said while trying to controlling my breathing.

Seungcheol who's seeing me who's gasping for air and come approaching me.

"What are you doing here and why are you running?" I take a deep breath before looking at him.

"It's cold outside here, go back inside your house." He said and was about to walk away again to his car but I stop him by grabbing his the back of his coat.