𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

AUTHOR P.O.V

A Few Months Later

"I said no. I'm not allowed it."

Jisoo say as he was about to leave the living room but got stop by Bora's grip on his arm.

"Come on, Dad. I'm already old enough to move out and live alone."

"Nope, just because you already get accepted to a college it doesn't mean you can move out. When I was at your age I don't even move out from my parents house."

"That's not true, grandpa and grandma live in L.A while you live here."

"That's because I have to. Even Siwoo who is older than you still haven't moving out from his family house."

Seokmin hold Jisoo hand and look at Jisoo eyes with honey eyes to convincing Jisoo.

"Just let her be, you don't have to be so clingy to our daughters. Besides, she gonna live with her girlfriend not just by herself. No need to be worried about, it's normal thing these days kids move out from their parents house after entering college."

"You talking like I'm already so old."

Seokmin just let out a small giggles and caressing Jisoo's back.

"Appa already agree with it, I promise you I will come here to visit every month."

"Every week." Jisoo say bluntly.

"Fine... once a week then.." Bora helplessly agreed with him.

"If I know you did something bad under my knowledge, I forcedly drag you back here. Do you understand me, Hong Bora."

Bora just slowly nod her head and head to her bedroom.

Jisoo and Seokmin hear a car parking outside and they both automatically smile.

"It's seems like you little princess is back from school." Jisoo say to Seokmin.

"It's your little princess too. You spoiled her so much, did you really think I doesn't know that you have been letting her to skip school multiple times."

"Come on, when we were a student we also hate school and you know how tiring school is. Besides, Ellen is smart she won't get left behind if she skip school just for a few times."

Seokmin just smile at his husband's words and suddenly being clingy to Jisoo and place his head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Dad, Appa. I'm home." Ellen say as she slowly walking toward Jisoo and Seokmin who is sitting on the sofa.

Seokmin and Jisoo greet Ellen with a smile on them.

Ellen gave both her dads a kiss on both cheeks before she took her sit on the sofa.

"How was school?" Jisoo ask his precious youngest daughter.

"Boring like usual, we got a lot of quiz test today."

"That is normal. Your final exam is coming, so the teachers probably prepared a lot of quiz test to test your brain and knowledge."

Ellen just nod her head and then she start to looking around.

"Where is unnie?

"She is probably in her room packing." Seokmin answered his daughter.

"Packing? For what?"

"Ah, your sister will moving out soon."

"Moving out? Why?" Ellen say in disbelief.

"She say she already grow up and want to live alone. I don't even understand why she desperately wants to leave the house like we not feed her enough." Jisoo say sarcasticly.