𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

18 Years Later

"Choi Siwoo, you asshole !"

"Oh lord.." Siwoo immediately run out from the mansion as he hear his father screaming from upstairs.

Siwoo immediately rust toward his motorbike and wear his helmet but got stop by Sujin.

"Did you really think you can get away this time?" Sujin say as he pull out the key from Siwoo's motorbike.

"Yoon Sujin, just let me go this one last time. I won't do it again, I promise." Siwoo say as he trying to reach his motorbike key from Sujin's hand.

"Naah, you keep saying that but you still doing it. Now, you're going to face Daddy with me. Let's go.."

Sujin pull Siwoo's ear and they both went to their daddy's office.

"Hye, let me go. It's hurt !" Siwoo scream in pain as Sujin keep pulling his ear until they reach in front of their daddy's office.

"Hye ! Remember, I'm older than you." Siwoo say to Sujin as he rubbing his ear.

The door suddenly open and revealing Jimhan who is behind the door.

"Young master, your father want to see you." Jimhan say as he bowing at the two teen boys in front of him.

Siwoo trying to ran away again but Sujin were fast enough to grab him by his collar and they both went inside the office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I promise you I won't do it ever again." Siwoo say as he kneeling in front of Seungcheol to apologizing.

"You punk, you think you already big enough to get into a fight with other people? What if your Papa know about this?"

"Please don't tell Pops about this, he will be so worried about me."

"If you don't want your Papa worried and sad about you then stop going to the racing track."

"But that's my hobby. You know how much I love racing, Daddy."

"You should stop and focus with your study instead, you will having an exam soon now it's time for you to study hard. Look at your little brother, he's been studying so hard for the college entrance exam."

"I know I'm not smart like Sujin. Why am I suppose to study hard when I will eventually continue your position in the future- ARGHH !"

Seungcheol smack Siwoo's head with the document he is holding a few times as he getting angrier at his son.

Siwoo look at Sujin who's laughing at him while getting smacks by his daddy and grab Sujin's pants for help.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I'm sorry !"

Seungcheol stop what he's doing and sit back on his chair while taking a deep breath to reducing his anger.

"I will confiscate your bike until you reflect on yourself."

"I already say sorry, why must you take my bike away from me, it's mine !"

"Whose money did you bought that bike with..?"

Seungcheol say to his son while raising his eyebrow.

"You..." Siwoo say in low and soft voice.

"Right, now give me the key."

"It's with Sujin..." Siwoo say helplessly.

"Your spare key?" Seungcheol say again as Sujin lean him the key.