𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

JEONGHAN P.O.V

I sit on the sofa while waiting for Beom to bring me the first aid kit.

I slightly touch the scratch on my cheek with my hand. I hissed softly out of the little pain it gives to me. Today is such an exhausting day I ever had.

FLASHBACK

I'm so freaking tired and feel a little bit dizzy.

We were finally going to the last debtor for today. But before we went there, I ask Beom to buy me something for me to eat and some coffee.

He buy me five different types of breads and an ice coffee. Along the way to the last debtor's house, I checking the debtor profile while eating my bread.

Jang Do Eun, 57 y/o. He's kinda old, it's probably been so hard for him. I look at the amount of his debt and widened my eyes.

He borrow 10 billions s won with my dad!!?? That's a huge amount of money.

"Mr Jang is actually one of our business partner." I look at Beom when he suddenly said that.

"I seem to notice that Mr Hans were thinking something, did you curious about him." He point at the paperworks. I nod at him and take a sip of my coffee.

Beom suddenly fixing his sit position and turn at me. I can feel the excitement inside him to talk about it to me.

"So, Mr Jang and Mr Yoon were actually friends and they have been always handling business together. Until one day, Mr Jang's business experiencing an economic downturn. The company went to bankruptcy and their company almost getting shutdown. But one day, Mr Jang meet our Mr Yoon to lend some money to save his company." What a tragic experience.

Beom fixing his sit position again and suddenly he take a bite of my bread which I hold in my hand. How dare he take a bite without asking my permission.

I see him still with full of excitement, he look a person who excitedly gossiping about the person they hate with their friends.

He munch the bread inside his mouth and then he continue the story.

"At first, he only ask for 6 billions. But then, his company seem didn't grow and he also firing a few of his workers. After a few months, he went back to Mr Yoon and beg him to lend him another 4 billions won." He suddenly grab my coffee and drink it. I look at him in disbelief but he just smile at.

"I'm sorry sir, I feel thirsty for some reason. Let's continue." I chuckle a little seeing how goofy he is.

"So, Mr Yoon with his kindness give him another 4 millions won. Until one day, Mr Yoon found out an information that Mr Jang had been selling our clan information to the European. Mr Yoon was very angry and feel betrayed, he ordered us to get his house on fire. Just like that, our clan cut ties with him and it's already been 3 years since that incident. Mr Yoon keep forcing and threatening Mr Jang to pay him back until today. Due to the depression to pay the debt, his wife commit suicide 1 year ago."

"Have he ever tried to run away from dad?"

"He have, he even tried so many tricks to escape us . He even tried to commit suicide too but luckily the timing is great, he try to commit suicide when we went to collecting the debt. After that incident, Mr Yoon orders a few bodyguards to look after him in case he is trying to escaping or trying to commit suicide again."

"Why did my dad did not just kill him at the first place? He even selling our information."

"At first, Mr Yoon also thinking to kill him. But due to respect their old friendship, he won't let him die but make him suffering instead until he dead." That's much way crueler than just let him dead. Thinking about how my dad threatening and beating up Mr Jang give me chills all over my body.