𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

JEONGHAN P.O.V

I get out from the bathroom and saw Seungcheol who is playing with his phone sitting on my bed. His hair is still wet then I realize I forgot to give him a small towel to dry his hair.

I walked to my closet and open a drawer and grab a small towel that I still haven't use yet. I approaching him and lend him the towel.

Instead of grabbing the towel and he pull me by my wrist. I fell on his lap but this time I don't know why I didn't resisting him.

"Can you do it for me?" He said it to me softly. He look at me with such a soft look and gently shake my hands to beg me to dry his hair for him.

Without saying anything, I get up from his lap and gently rubbing his hair with the small towel in. I keep rubbing his hair and suddenly he pull my waist closer to him who is sitting at the edge of the bed and lean his head to my stomach.

A few minutes later

"There you go." I put the towel away and look back at him who is fixing his hair with his hands. He look at me and smile.

"Thank you." I just smile and nod. He look so soft with his hair down covering his forehead.

I went to my bad and take a pillow with me. I went to the couch that which is not far from my bed and lay the pillow on it.

"What are you doing?" Seungcheol look at me with a confused look.

"Mr Leo can take my bed, I can sleep on the couch." I said and lay down on the couch.

I fix my position and was a about to get comfy but Seungcheol walk toward me and pick me up bridal style.

"Mr Leo, what are you doing?" He just ignored me and then went to the bed. He put me down on the bed and grab the blanket and cover me with it.

He went back to the couch and grab the pillow and went back again to the bed. He place the pillow next to me and he went up to the bed.

"We can share your bed together, it's big enough for both us." He said it while laying down and get under the blanket.

He look at me and suddenly he flick my forehead playfully and let out a small chuckle.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. No matter how pervert I look, I won't have a sex with someone who don't willingly to do it with me." I look at him with disbelief and then turn my back facing him.

I close my eyes went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEUNGCHEOL P.O.V

I sleep peacefully until I feel heavy on my right arm. I opened my eyes and saw Jeonghan using my arm as his pillow.

(Note : Jeonghan sleeping at the right side of the bed meanwhile Seungcheol at the left side of the bed)

I smile and get closer to him. His face were so close with my chest. I hug him and I can see the top of his head clearly. I kiss the top of his head softly and went back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

JISOO P.O.V

At Hong's family mansion

I was reading something on my Ipad on the sofa meanwhile my secretary, James, standing still beside me.