𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

AUTHOR P.O.V

It's the family outing day. Seungcheol and Siwoo were busy putting their things in the car trunk meanwhile Jeonghan and Sujin just unbotheredly waiting for them inside the car.

After they done, those two father and son went inside the car.

"You punk, how can I always do the heavy things meanwhile you just sitting here playing with your phone."

Siwoo say as soon he get inside the car and sit next to Sujin.

Sujin just ignore his brother and continue playing with his phone.

"Everything is set now, shall we go now?" Seungcheol say as he fasten the seat belt.

"Let's go, Jisoo and the others already at the accomodation."

Seungcheol nod his head and start driving.

The accomodation that they rent is two hours away from their mansion. Siwoo and Jeonghan were sleeping comfortably while Seungcheol was driving meanwhile Sujin were reading some manhwa on his phone through the entire ride.

"We are here~" Seungcheol say as he pull over and let out a big sigh.

Sujin immediately waking up Siwoo who is sleeping on his shoulder.

"Hyung, get up. We are here."

Siwoo wake up and stretching his arms while looking around with his eyes half open.

"Love, we are here. You can sleep inside later if you still sleepy." Seungcheol say softly to Jeonghan while gently stroking Jeonghan's hair to wake him up.

Jeonghan awake and look around before he look at Seungcheol face.

"We already arrive? I'm sorry that I fall asleep when you were driving."

"It's okay, love." Seungcheol gave a small peck on Jeonghan's lips.

"Hye ajushi, we are still here." Siwoo say teasingly.

Sujin just smile and get out from the car.

"Open the trunk, ajushi." Siwoo say and get out from the car.

Seungcheol open the trunk, Siwoo and Sujin grab some of their things out from the trunk and went inside the accomodation.

"Isn't this the same place where we stay for Chuseok six years ago?" Siwoo say to Sujin.

"Eum, you're right." Sujin say as he looking around the place.

"Thinking about that day make me miss Dasom so much. We bring her along with us that day and we all having such a good time together."

Sujin look at his brother and approaching him to gave him a soft pat on the back.

"If only I notice that Dasom is sick and have a disease earlier, she won't die a few weeks later after that family outing."

"Hye, it's not your fault, everything that lives will die. Besides, Dasom were already old at that time so it's not even your fault that she gone."