𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 🔞

SEUNGCHEOL P.O.V

After the phone call with Jeonghan just now, me, my parents and Jimhan went to the hospital together.

My mother did the medical check up as soon we arrive at the hospital. I wait outside with Jimhan when my mother doing the check up accompanied by my father.

A few minutes went past, my parents came out from the room along with the doctor and a nurse. My father came out while pushing the wheelchair that my mother was sitting on it.

"The ward is ready for your wife, Mr Choi. My nurse will bring her there, I need to talk with you about your wife in my office." The doctor say.

My father nod and let my mother's wheelchair go. The nurse take over and push my mother to her ward.

I walk toward my father. His face look not so happy, this make me anxious a little.

"Is mother okay?" I ask.

My father place his hand on my shoulder and squeeze it a little and pat my back.

"Let's hear what the doctor says first."

I nod and we went to the doctor's office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went inside the office, only me and my father meanwhile Jimhan is waiting outside.

"How was my wife, doctor?" My father ask.

"I'm glad you bring your wife to the hospital before it's too late. Your wife condition is not good right now."

"What you mean by that, doctor." My father start being anxious.

The doctor showed us the X-ray result to us.

"Your wife have a lymphoma and now she's already in the stage three. It's not too bad or too late to get the treatment but right now she's nearing the stage four which is not good for her."

Me and my father were speechless.

"She need a few treatments and most likely, Mrs Choi also need to do a surgery if it's getting worsen."

"What kind of surgery?" I ask.

"Her bone marrow were already getting affected and the condition is not good as you can see on the X-ray result. If this getting worsen, she might be need to do the bone marrow transplant." The doctor explained.

I look at my father and sigh.

"Do everything you can do. Do any treatments that can help my mother and don't miss a thing. If she really needs to do the transplant, do anything to get the donor. I will pay any amount of money you need as long as you can treat her." I say.

The doctor sigh and nod.

I take my leave with my father from the office and take a sit in front of the office.

I look at my father, he looks so sad. I grab his hand and hold it.

"I feel guilty not taking your mother to the hospital earlier." He say.

"It's okay, father. It's not your fault."

"If she need to do the transplant, how can we get a donor for her? No one willingly to give their own bone marrow just like that."

"Don't worry, if we don't get a donor. I will kill one of our debtors for mother."

"Choi Seungcheol, that was such a crazy idea. Your mother probably not gonna like it."