𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

SEOKMIN P.O.V

We went to my family mansion instead of going back to Jisoo hyung's mansion since my parents invite him to have dinner together.

We already arrived 30 minutes ago but we still haven't get out from the car.

Jisoo hyung seems nervous and all tense up. I grab his hand that were place on his lap and caressing it.

He look at me and slightly sigh.

"I'm scared." Jisoo hyung finally say something after 30 minutes silence in the car.

"What are you scared about? My parents? Hyung, you have been meeting my parents several times. Our family even were so close with each other."

"I know but this time is different. I'm coming here as your boyfriend didn't I?"

I smile at him and give him a gentle kiss on hid forehead.

"Don't worry about that, my parents likes you so much. Besides, you already heard how excited my mother when she's talking on the phone just now."

Jisoo hyung slightly nod and let out a few sigh again.

I kiss on top of his hand and caressing the back of his head.

"Let's go inside, my parents probably already waiting for us."

I get out from the car first and went to the other side of the car to opened the door for Jisoo hyung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we went inside the mansion, we were greeted by my father's secretary.

"Young master, Mister and Mistress along with your bother already waiting for you two at the dining room."

I nod and we went to the dining room together.

"Ouk, you guys already here. Come have a sit."

As soon we step into the dining room, my mother greet us.

We take our seat and I quickly look at Jisoo hyung. I can tell he's so nervous right now. I grab his hand under the table and put it on my thigh before caressing it to give him courage.

He give me a smile and pat my thigh a few times signaling that he is okay.

The dinner went well and my parents welcoming and treat him full with love. Especially my mother, she adore my Jisoo hyung so much that he almost forgot about me.

We even talk about visiting Jisoo hyung parent to my parent and they support us saying everything probably is gonna be okay.

They even ask us about getting married. We told them that it still early and we still need to talk with Jisoo hyung's parents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the dinner, my mother ask Jisoo hyung to stay for the night.

I was a little bit disappointed but kinda happy at the same time cause Jisoo hyung probably won't let me have sex with him tonight cause we are at my family mansion not in his mansion.

If we're in his mansion, we can do it anywhere or anytime.

Me and Jisoo hyung decided to take a bath together so I ask the maid to getting the bathtub ready for us.

When the bathtub were ready, I went in first and a few minutes later Jisoo hyung join me.

The bathtub were big enough for both us to lay down.