𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

As soon they both arrive at the Hong's Mansion, Seokmin drag Jisoo to the bedroom.

No matter how many times Jisoo keep whining that his wrist were in pain from Seokmin's grip but Seokmin totally ignore him.

As they both get into the bedroom, Seokmin throw Jisoo on the bed before he close and lock the door behind him.

Jisoo who's still half sober and half drunk laying on the bed while his head feel so dizzy.

Jisoo trying to open his eyes to look at Seokmin. His pure brown deer eyes went big as he saw Seokmin with a belt on his hands while come toward him with such a scary face.

"Seokmin-ah...."

This side of Seokmin that Jisoo haven't seen before, Jisoo can feel the dominant aura from Seokmin that scared him a little. This side of Seokmin that literally completely different from the playful and childish Seokmin that Jisoo already used to.

"Hyung.."

Jisoo got goosebumps all over his body and get frightened as Seokmin called him with such a deep and low voice.

Jisoo can only look at the bed sheet while gripping the sheet tightly.

"You don't even want to look at me now.." Seokmin say.

"I'm... scared.." Seokmin huffing after Jisoo say it.

"Did you think I'm a joke, Hong Jisoo!!?" As Seokmin say that with a mad tone, he wrapped his belt that he hold just now around Jisoo's neck. He tighten it and pull it hard.

"Ss.. Seokmin-ah.." Jisoo went struggling and trying to get the belt off from his neck.

"You look so miserable right now. Should I tighten it?"

"Ss...stop.." Jisoo groan in pain and having a hard time to breath.

Jisoo keep punching Seokmin's arms, he even scratch him a little with his nails.

"I beg you, please spare me." Jisoo keep begging Seokmin to let him go.

Seokmin let the belt off from his hand and Jisoo quickly thrown away the belt from his neck.

Jisoo keep coughing and trying to catch his breath. But before even Jisoo catch his breath properly, Seokmin strangled Jisoo's neck without hesitation.

"Hyung.. Did you ever think about my feelings? DID YOU EVER???!!!"

"Ackk.." Jisoo's can't speak up because Seokmin strangled his neck so hard that he even barely can speak.

"I was about to forgive you about you forgotten about what happened that night but... You're such a whore, you even want to fuck up with Hyewon!!!!"

"I'm..sorr..sorry."

Seokmin stop strangling Jisoo and pull his hair instead. He pull his hair so hard made Jisoo look up to look at him into the eyes.

"Those such innocent eyes of yours.. I hate it so much!!"

"I'm sorry.." Jisoo say in such miserable tone.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR APOLOGIZE!! TELL ME!! DID YOU ENJOY DOING IT WITH HER? I BET YOU EVEN DO IT WITH SOMEBODY ELSE!!!" Seokmin pull his hair more harder.

"I'm sorry.. I know you like her but I still hangout with her.."

Seokmin loosen his grip from Jisoo's hair.

Jisoo think that Seokmin mad at him because he thought Seokmin still have feelings for Hyewon.

Seokmin getting more mad.