𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

AUTHOR P.O.V

California, Los Angeles

Jisoo and Seokmin went to the hotel nearby the airport to stay for the night since it's already pretty late there when they landed.

Jisoo who's just finished from taking a shower stare blankly at the window sitting on the edge of the bed.

A few seconds later, Seokmin who just came out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe on top of his fully naked body slowly approaching Jisoo and sit next to him on the bed.

Seokmin noticed that Jisoo seems nervous and worried. He gave him a few pecks on his cheeks and neck, Jisoo turned his head to look at Seokmin and smile at him.

Seokmin caressing the back of Jisoo head and gently kiss his lip. Jisoo kiss back and warp his hands around Seokmin neck.

Seokmin's hands went to Jisoo's waist and pull his waist closer to him a little. Jisoo slowly get up from the bed without breaking the kiss and sit on Seokmin's lap.

They both break the kiss at the same time and look into each other eyes for a few seconds. Seokmin pull Jisoo body closer to him and hug him buried his face under Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo kiss the top of Seokmin's head and patting his head gently.

"I know you're nervous. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared too, hyung." Seokmin say still hugging his lover tight.

"What if they don't approve of us?"

As Jisoo say that, Seokmin look up to look at his beloved hyung and sigh.

"If they don't approve of us, I will still be there for you. We will fight together until they accepted us."

Jisoo who looked so down just now start smiling again. He lean his forehead with Seokmin's forehead and close his eyes.

"What you like about me?" Jisoo ask.

Seokmin look at him confusedly but he start smiling afterward. He cupped Jisoo's face with his hands while smile fondly at him.

"At first, I thought I only like you because of your body and not sure about my feelings toward you. As time goes by, I started to realizing that I fall for you, want to keep you for myself and I don't want you to look at other people and let other people touch you."

Jisoo slowly look away as he feels shy from Seokmin's words but Seokmin quickly grab his chin so they can have eye contact again.

"When I saw you with Hyewon that night, I'm so furious and aching inside. That's the moment where I really want you all by myself. After that, I keep falling harder to you and I want to be there for you forever whenever you are in a hard time. I want to be always besides you, seeing you smiling, laughing and crying with me."

Seokmin grab both Jisoo's hands and caressing his hands gently before kiss it.

"I want you to know that I love you the most, I willing to spend my whole life with you. Maybe words is not enough to express all my feelings toward you and how much I love you, then I will show you by my actions."

Jisoo were touched by Seokmin's words and can't hold his tears. Seokmin gently wipe Jisoo's tears with his thumb and kiss his eyes after that.

"Will you love this childish pervert for the rest of your life?" Seokmin say.

Jisoo let out a small chuckle and and hug Seokmin.

"Of course I will, you silly." Jisoo answered and broke in happy tears again.

Seokmin let out small chuckle and hug him back.

"Why are you crying? Should I make you cry on bed instead?" Seokmin say jokingly.