𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jisoo and Seokmin came to the bar 30 minutes early on purpose to have some moment together before Jeonghan and Seungcheol arrived.

(Seokmin's outfit)

(Jisoo's outfit)

They went inside the VVIP room that Seungcheol booked for them and sit on a big curved sectional sofa. A bunch of cut fruits and some snacks were already been served on the table.

A waiter approaching them and ask them what kind of drinks they wanted.

"Give me the manhattan and a whiskey sour for my gorgeous man." Seokmin say while looking Jisoo with a small smirk on him.

After the waiter walk away, Jisoo quickly push away Seokmin's hand on his waist.

"Since when did I am yours, we're not even together." Jisoo say while pick up a piece of the cut fruits with the fruit fork and stuff it into his mouth.

Seokmin just let out a small chuckle and slowly move closer to Jisoo.

He gently caressing Jisoo's back before placing his hand back to Jisoo's waist. Jisoo who's seem already used to it keep eating the cut fruits ignoring the sly men next to him.

"But kitten, your body is mine." Seokmin say it with such a soothing and low voice that sends a little shivers to Jisoo's body.

"You bastard. Fxck off from me." Jisoo gently push Seokmin's body with his shoulder.

Seokmin chuckle a little feeling satisfied teasing his hyung.

He want to tease him more, he went closer to Jisoo's neck and kiss it before start licking it.

Jisoo's who is surprised by that widened his eyes and try to turn around to look at Seokmin but Seokmin stop him by grabbing his chin.

Jisoo close his eyes and clutching his pants tight trying to not let any sound out from his mouth. Seokmin who seem enjoying what he is doing keep kissing and licking Jisoo's neck and went to his adam's apple.