𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jisoo groan in pain as soon as he woke up. The dizziness in his head made him want to throw up and he quickly ran to the bathroom.

Seokmin's who's just back from the kitchen with a bowl of hangover soup went inside the bedroom. His eyes immediately looking at the bed but there's no one there.

As soon he heard noises from the bathroom, he quickly put down the soup and rushing to the bathroom.

"Hyung..."

He quickly approaching Jisoo who can't stop throwing up and gently caressing his back.

"Are you okay? Should we go to the hospital?" Seokmin keep caressing Jisoo's back with his worried face.

"It's okay, I just drink too much last night. I'm even barely remember anything." Those words somehow hurts Seokmin so badly.

"You don't remember??" Seokmin ask with disappoinment in his face.

His hand that just now were keep caressing Jisoo's back nonstop are now stop.

"Yeah, all I ever remember that I'm so drunk that you need to carry me to the car and after that I don't remember anything."

Jisoo clean his face and turn around to look at Seokmin.

"Why? Did I do something bad last night?"

"...."

Seokmin not answering him, he sigh in disappoinment and walk away. He stop in the middle and turn his head a little.

"I bring you the hangover soup, make sure you finish it." He continue walking after he say those words.

"Ouh.. eung.." Jisoo nod in confused.

"What's wrong with him? Did I make a mistakes last night??" Despite of his headache, he dicided to not think about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later

JEONGHAN P.O.V

I was working at my office peacefully before my dad and Beom start barging my office without any single knock on the door.

"YOUNG MASTER, YOU FINALLY HOME !!!!"

"MY SON !!!"

They both run toward me and hug me so tight made me hard to breathe.

"We miss you a lot young master!!"

The hug become getting tighter and tighter.

"I ... can't... breathh.."

They finally let me go.

"As soon your mom told me that you're back, Beom and I quickly rushing back from the meeting."

"What are you guys so rushing for, it's not like I'm not gonna I'm leaving forever. Besides, I'm only gone from home for a week and half. We still seeing each other on meetings."

"But, young master. It's totally different seeing you when working and on private."

"Beom is right. You totally forgot your family when you're with Seungcheol..."

"Dad.."

I sigh and continue working with my laptop.

"So.. my son.."

My dad take a sit on the sofa while Beom standing still next to me.

"Did you guys... did it..?"

"DAD!!!" I bet my face were so red when my dad ask me that question.