𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 🔞

AUTHOR P.O.V

Another Year Past

"Come on, if you won't come. I will cancel my wedding."

"Are you stupid, how can you casually cancel such a big thing just because of me.".

Jeonghan and Jisoo were on a phone call.

"I don't gave a fuck. If you not coming, the wedding will also not gonna happen."

Jeonghan let out a small sigh and trying to give Jisoo excuses but Jisoo keep pushing and begging Jeonghan to come.

"I know you don't want to attend my wedding because you know you will see him there. Come on, it's already been five years. Besides he already divorce and he's a single dad now."

Jeonghan just stay silent not saying a single word to Jisoo.

"Can't you do it for me? How heartless are you not attending your friend's wedding... You know it's gonna be my unforgettable and the most memorable day in my whole life."

"I'm-"

"I have been such a good friend to you and this is how you repay me. What a shame.."

Jeonghan let out a small laugh as he hearing Jisoo's fake crying.

"Fine, I will come. Now stop with your dramatic ass."

After an hour of phone call full with pleading, begging, teasing threat, drama and convincing, Jeonghan finally surrending to Jisoo and agreed to come to his wedding.

"Then, I will see you next week. If I didn't see you there, I will go find you in UK immediately. Just book your flight, I will arrange everything for ya. "

Jeonghan let out a small laugh and end the call.

Jeonghan look at Beom who has been with him this entire time. Beom face shows that he's excited and glad that Jeonghan gonna attend the wedding and Jeonghan notice that.

"You know what to do. Book the tickets and we will leave in five days."

Beom nod excitedly and leave Jeonghan's office.

Jeonghan having a mix feelings at this moment, he feel so happy and excited to attend Jisoo wedding and he also can meet with his parents there since they also will attend the wedding obviously. But on the other side, he feel nervous and anxious as he thinking that Seungcheol probably gonna be there too.

It's already been more than five years since his last meet with him or even seeing his face. He know he can't avoid him forever and probably will have to face Seungcheol soon or later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEONGHAN P.O.V

Five Days Later

Me and Beom landed in Sweden at 8.54 p.m Sweden time zone. Jisoo pick them up from the airport and bring them to their accommodation that Jisoo had prepared for his guests.

He gave me and Beom a separate room for both of us. The room were actually kinda fancy and I heard that he booked the entire accommodation since the wedding will be held here.

Next Morning

The wedding is tomorrow, so today I have a free time to do anything I want today.

Me and Beom having a breakfast together in my room. I ask Beom to accompany me since I don't want to eating alone.

"Young master."