Fatima and Zac

(Zac Fatima and Andi leave the police station and go there separate ways.)
Zac: So you ain't gone say anything?
Fatima: Zac I had a long night and obviously a long morning.
Zac: You mad at me?
Fatima: No I am tired of you keeping so many secrets.
Zac: What secrets?
Fatima: Isaiah Rebecca or else do I need know about?
Zac: Isaiah would been 2 if he would lived and then Rebecca I meet her at the club.
Fatima: Just like Heather?
Zac: Karen did her hair I found out after I smashed.
Fatima: So you smashed all her clients Zac?
Zac: Fatima don't start I am so tired of you if not this it's Karen.
Fatima: I know you ain't catching no attitude with me you the one that have a wrap sheet long as my damn arm.
Zac: Fatima real talk you gone make me bring the old Zac out.
Fatima: Bring the old Zac back and see if I don't have my boys put you in a body bag cause I am that bitch keep playing with me little Zachery I will have you floating with the fishes.
Zac: Wow so you a killer now.
Fatima: You want see?
Zac: No I have a past like for real I put Karen thru a lot shit she did not deserve that's why I let Karen talk to me like that in the beginning Karen was nice to me she never motivated me tho she told me I could do it things of that nature she got tired of me telling her I need this and I need that she gave me 3500 dollars to buy a car I fucked up and did not buy a car with the money and then she gave me 2500 hundred dollars and then 1500 and I just always fucked up I cheated on her and she caught me I stressed her out so bad and she lost the baby the other day when she was in the car with me I asked her to because I did not want her to tell you about our son we made a promise that we would go each year on his birthday and Christmas to give him flowers and balloons.
Fatima: Zac I don't even know what to say.
Zac: You don't got say nothing.
Fatima: Im here with you.
Zac: I know cause your in love with me.
Fatima: I am very much so in love with you give me a kiss.(Zac smooches Fatima they pull up at the house and go inside)
Zac: You got to go to work?
Fatima: No I don't I took the day off I could not do it.
Zac: Okay you want watch a movie?
Fatima: Sure let's watch something scary I can't do anything sad right now.
Zac: Okay you want something to drink?
Fatima: Nope I don't.

(Zac Pours hisself something to drink and then goes and joins Fatima on the couch to watch a movie he holds Fatima as she drifts off to sleep he strokes her hair and sips on his drink. Scene goes to Sabrina and Calvin)

Calvin: Damn Sabrina you look beautiful.
Sabrina: Thank you and you look good as well.
Calvin: Damn I like your hair you should always wear it like that.

Sabrina: I don't wear my hair out much but when I do I like to get it pulled but let's go

Calvin: Okay where do you want go?
Sabrina: Japanese I'm in the mode for that.
Calvin: Sounds good to me.
Sabrina: Let's go I'm ready to eat.
Calvin: Damn I can't take my eyes off of you are you sure you want to go out to eat?
Sabrina: Yes I am sure are you sure you want go out to eat?
Calvin: No let's stay in and order take out.
Sabrina: Calvin no I want go out come on now.

(Calvin and Sabrina head out to eat)
Calvin: What are you getting?
Sabrina: I don't know you?
Calvin: You the one that wanted Japanese.
Sabrina: I did and I also want you after this .
Calvin: Shit I'm all for that.
Sabrina: I know. (Calvin and Sabrina order there food they eat there food and chat some more)