Girl Talk

(Danni Fatima Karen Sabrina and Andi come to Karen mother house to talk.)
Karen: Come on in ladies
Pam: Hey you guys
Sabrina: Hey Pam
Andi: Hey Pam Bella Michelle Hey auntie baby
Danni: Hey guys you made it just wait on Fatima now.(knock knock Lisa opens the door)
Pam: Hey Fatima.
Fatima: Hey everyone.
Danni: Hey Fatima
Andi: Hey girl
Sabrina: Hey Fatima.
Karen: The reason I have you ladies here today is we are all black women and I'm sick of this bull shit we need to all get along in the beginning I did not like Fatima I was jealous of her but I have moved on and I want welcome her into my circle time out for negative bull shit. Andi I want you to be apart of your wedding and I want you to be apart of mine Pam also we are also welcoming you into the circle as well Andi and Sabrina whatever you ladies have on Fatima let that shit go.
Sabrina: Okay I hear you but I thought it was a little weird because of Karen and Zac but if you ladies are willing to I'm willing too as well.
Fatima: No fake shit Sabrina.
Sabrina: I'm sorry Fatima for how I acted Karen is our girl and I thought you was disrespecting her truthful.
Fatima: I hear you but I wasn't I did not know Zac and her had a past and I'm just here to have all of have a fresh start.
Sabrina: I was not talking about that tho.
Danni: Can we stop talking about Zac I mean for real I know that's your man but we are some we need stick together.
Karen: We do Andi why are you so quiet.
Andi: Karen I'm hurting because I thought I would be your child's godmother I mean we been friends for a while and shit I feel like I deserve this not Pam.
Fatima: Hey Andi it's okay your Auntie to Bella
Andi: It's not okay I love you Karen and she choose Pam over me and right now I don't want you apart of my wedding because I'm being petty I love you but you can sit in the audience.
Karen:(starts crying) Okay Andi fine I will do that but shit it's a lot.
Andi: I miss you Karen and I want to be your close friend again.
Pam: You are tho.
Andi: Pam please your Karen assistant.
Pam: Hold on wait I dealt with the disrespect for awhile but no more you have not been a friend to Karen when she was bleeding I was there when she was crying about you know who I was there I'm not saying you was all the way wrong but don't come here Bella don't need that negative.
Danni: Andi don't start.
Fatima: Yeah Andi.
Andi: I gave you the best advice about Zac Fatima when I should choose to be with Karen she need me but I picked you now Karen has Pam as the godmother.
Fatima: Okay Andi it's fine your angry but calm the fuck down.
Andi: You calm down.
Karen: Andi
Sabrina: Andi please be open mind to this.
Andi: No Bella should be my god child not Pam and Fatima.
Karen: Andi Fatima not tho your in my wedding just like Pam and Fatima Sabrina and Danni.
Andi:Karen can we talk alone?
Karen: Yes(walks in the other room)
Andi: So you don't care about our friendship?
Karen: I do Andi come on stop this.
Andi: No I'm not gone do this Karen I think you should really reconsider me being your Child's godmother.
Karen: I'm not going to and I won't apologize for that.
Andi: I guess this is it goodbye Karen Mott.(leaves out the house)
Karen: (walks back in the room) She Just left I can't believe it.
Pam: It's okay Karen.
Karen: It's not I can't win for losing.
Fatima; Karen stop it Andi will come around.
Sabrina: Yup she will don't stress about it.
Danni: Shit she tripping because she ain't a god mother more money to save.
Sabrina: Danni?
Danni: Sabrina......
Fatima: Well we should and relax let's watch a movie.
Sabrina: Yeah what Fatima said I'm hungry as well.
Pam: Yup we got some good food over here.

(The ladies eat and watch movies on Netflix and take turns holding Bella and having fun they make Snapchat's

(The ladies eat and watch movies on Netflix and take turns holding Bella and having fun they make Snapchat's. And they all end up spending the night and waking up the next morning and going to Karen doctors appointment for Bella appointment.)