Coming Back 2 Me

(Fatima and Zac decided to do the 30 day challenge it is very hard at first but Zac goes to counseling 5 days a week with Dr. Opel she invites him to bring Fatima along.)
Fatima: Of course I will go with you and I will do whatever is to fix us I don't want a divorce I was very angry.
(They both walk into Dr.Opel Office)
Dr. Opel: Zac and you must be Fatima?(shakes Fatima Hand)
Fatima: Yes I am pleases to meet you.
Dr. Opel: Pleased as well have a seat and Zac let me have this session with Fatima alone I want get to know her.
Zac: Okay Fatima I'm be out here.(walks out the room)
Dr. Opel: Now young lady the stage is on you.
Fatima: Well my name is Fatima Taylor and I am owner of Fatima closet.
Dr.Opel: Wow your very big on Tik Tok my granddaughter adores you.
Fatima: Aww Thank You
Dr. Opel: Welcome and thank you.
Fatima: I am mommy to a very handsome 10 month old and I am an auntie to a bunch of nieces and nephews from a sistas circle I am about to open another bouquet. I love to dance and be a great mother I grow up rich my parents were not the greatest the only had two real mother that I had was when I grow up with a guy his mother and my grandma JuJu even my grandmother is not here and me and the other lady are not as close anymore I still love and miss them both being in my life.
Dr. Opel: Oh wow why not Fatima?
Fatima: Her son she choice him after all this years she always choice me but now her and her son are very close I miss her everyday she calls me here and there but her and my grandma juju did a lot for me.(starts to cry)
Dr. Opel: (hands her box of tissues) So tell me about Grandma JuJu?
Fatima: Well my grandmother was the best she use to stop my mother from putting her hands on me they fought all the time my mother and I are just alike very stubborn and Street smart I got two sisters and a brother my sisters and I don't really talk much they did not even come to my wedding.
Dr. Opel: How did it make you feel?
Fatima: I knew my brother was not coming but my sisters I thought they would have showed up it hurts I'm the middle child and I get treated like the middle child. Layla was my second mommy we baked cookies together during the holidays I spend the night always at her house a lot me and her son was close when I was younger.
Dr.Opel: What happen to the relationship with your sisters and the young gentleman you speak of.
Fatima: My oldest sister was jealous of me because I wanted to do pageants and pledge in school but was never allowed too do so she got to do everything I wanted to do. Hayden is his name Zac and I happen we got together and Hayden and I well let's say he had a major thing for me I liked him a little bit we date after we had sex to be honest the sex was not good but he gave me the best head of my life besides Zac but anyway rewind Hayden was always there for me he helped me out a lot financially when my parents would not I remember when I got really sick and almost died he paid my bills up for me and I had a men name Ian I took care of him for 2 years out of three years we dated he was a major loser Hayden moved me to Atlanta when my family cut me from my trust fund he had got married his wife was so jealous of me but to be honest Hayden adored her he bought her everything he spent time with her loved her when they parted ways it was ugly. When Zac and I started dating but not exclusively Hayden planted drugs in his company truck did all kinds of stupid shit.
Dr. Opel: You said a-lot so I take it Hayden is a very jealous men that thought you was never gone find love and you would always be there?
Fatima: Pretty much Ian and I my ex we loved each other he told me it was over after he had me get my hair nails and feet down and get dolled up for his wedding not ours.
Dr. Opel: He had you go get pampered and pretty and dump you?
Fatima: Yes I remember when I first meet him I did not want date him because he told me about his ex I always called her by her last name Dante her name Diamond. I hated that bitch she stole the men that I once poured myself into and he went and married her after he got all that money after his grandmother died Zac was coming out a relationship with his ex Karen and she hated me but now we are so tight we saved each other when we got kidnapped Karen could left me when I got my leg stuck and when she got caught by our attacker I hide and rescued her.
Dr. Opel: That a lot you dealt with why are you so close to Karen now is because she saved you ?
Fatima: No honestly Karen remembers me of me with Ian just Ian and Zac a a little bit different I take sympathy on Karen did I want fight hell yeah I did wanted to recently but that girl is the best friend I have had in awhile she hold a secret I have now and I am holding a major secret that can hurt her badly if it is let out.
Dr. Opel: May I know the secret?
Fatima: Yes you may.(Fatima cries and tells her Dr. Opel comforts her tells her it's alright)
27 days Later
Zac wakes up takes a shower and heads to meet Fatima)
Fatima: Hey Zac
Zac: You look good Fatima.

 Opel comforts her tells her it's alright)27 days LaterZac wakes up takes a shower and heads to meet Fatima)Fatima: Hey Zac Zac: You look good Fatima

Fatima:Aww thank you ready?
Zac: Yes but I want fuck you right now but I know right now we are taking steps to get back to where we was.
Fatima: I know but you been doing good Zac let's go.
(They leave out the house and head to the surprise)
Fatima: So where are we going?
Zac: Somewhere good baby you will love it.
Fatima: Okay Zac I'm excited.
(They pull up at the restaurant 20 minutes later they head inside Zac gets the door for Fatima)
Fatima: Thank you handsome.
Zac:(smiles) Your welcome dear let's go sit down.

Fatima: No one is here.
Zac: I know this is my restaurant I bought it.
Fatima: Oh Zac congratulations.(she kisses him)
Zac: Damn Fatima let's eat I'm cook for you. (Zac goes to cook and he pours him and Fatima a drink.)

Fatima: You got any soda I just got my teeth whiten about a few days ago I can do a lite color drink

Zac: You sure?
Fatima: Yeah Zac I can.
Zac: Okay let me get you a fruit punch.
Fatima:Boy I said lite color that drink is not lite color.
Zac: My bad a water with lemon.
Fatima: Yes that's fine so what are you gone call the restaurant.
Zac: The new restaurant is called Fatima.
Fatima: Fatima my name ?
Zac: Yes after my baby Fatima.
(Fatima starts to cry)
Fatima: Zac baby shit we can't fuck but I can suck your dick.
Zac: No we got three more days just the two of us we should go out of town.
Fatima: In three more days I'm fuck you better be there at the house at midnight.
(Zac and Fatima finish eating and he takes Fatima home she calls Karen)
Ring Ring
Karen: Girl you okay?
Fatima: No I'm not I'm horny this is so hard why I got do do this.
Karen: Your almost there.
Fatima: Can you come over I want watch a movie and bring Bella too.
Karen: Okay girl I can come over.(15 minutes later Karen pulls up)
Fatima: Karen Bella Hey mommy you getting so big come in (Fatima takes Bella)
Karen: I'm hungry this pregnancy is making me so hungry I know I'm carrying a boy.
Fatima:I know I hope I'm carrying a girl.(plays with Bella)
Karen: Man you and Bella gone do this all night Aaron was trying to have sex I'm like my girl need me so I had to do a quickie.
Fatima:Rub it in see your mom knows I'm going thru right now. (Fatima and Karen make a pizza and watch scary movies and end up falling asleep they wake up the next morning takes showers and get dress and head to Karen salon)