Face to Face Hayden

Fatima takes a deep breath as she enters the tool
With Layla. Hayden is asleep and Layla looks at him and Fatima looks at her they both hold his hand and Fatima breaks the silence.

Layla: Thank you Fatima I appreciate all you do for me and Hayden it's not easy God knows it ain't.
Fatima: I love you and I'm always here.(they hug and Fatima sits down)

The next day Fatima gets awaken by Hayden voice his mother Layla gives them a minute.

Hayden; Never in a million years I would think you would be here Fatima look I'm sorry for the pain I caused you I just love you
Fatima: (stands up) I know Hayden but you and I got figure this out Charles maybe we should tell them what happen
Hayden: I already did I took a deal 2 years and you get nothing I told him he attacked you and beat his ass I don't know what happen after that Fatima I told him but you know how I do I set it up and come find out it was a house fire and a guy recently dead I dug up Charles Skelton and bomb Charles's dead in a house fire.
Fatima: My gosh Hayden
Hayden: And Denice was never pregnant so I am getting a divorce she tried to drain me of all my money
Fatima: Hayden what about the other bodies
Hayden: I'm always ten steps ahead we good Fatima you and I will never go down for anything we did or you did in the past Zac doesn't need to know(Fatima looked at and he looks at her)

Fatima: I never told Zac about that past crazy life I did tell him here recently
Hayden: I know he confronted me about that but I understand why he mad Fatima you should been told him
Fatima: Ain't his business but I'm glad your okay.(Fatima looks at Hayden nods and goes to leave)
Hayden; Fatima (she turns around)
Fatima: Yes?
Hayden: For old time please?
Fatima looks at him and walks over to him

Fatima: One time Hayden
Hayden: Thank you (Fatima goes in the waiting room she hugs her mother)

Vivian: I know that look Fatima
Fatima: Shhhh please where Karen and Madam?
Vivian: I sent them home Karen doesn't feel well
And Zac waiting outside.
Fatima: Thanks mommy I love you (Fatima goes outside and Zac hugs her and kisses her the drive home in silence)

Layla walks back in and Hayden is asleep and she sits down next time she picks up something off the floor and looks at Hayden. Vivian walks in and looks at Layla and they both look in amazed and they talk for awhile. Fatima makes it home and takes a bath she plays with Prince and Makayla then she cooks dinner and watched Zac play the game.

Zac: Fatima you okay?
Fatima:(Flashback to early) Fatima gasp
Zac: Fatima you okay?
Fatima: I am fine baby (she kiss him and goes to lay down and Zac joins her an hour later they talk for a while)
Zac:(holds her) I love you Ti
Fatima: I love you too Zac very much (she gets on top of him and she straddles him Zac touches and caress her body they make love and cum at the same time.)
Zac: Fatima what's wrong
Fatima: Nothing baby I love you too (the next day Fatima goes to meet her lawyer she tells her the charges are dropped and that she is free of everything Fatima hugs her and she calls Karen)

Karen:(on the phone) That's good girl hey I'm at your shop why don't we meet for lunch.
Fatima: I want be alone for awhile how about some other time .( Fatima goes home and finishes the planing Makayla birthday party with Sabrina)

Sabrina: Fatima you been day dreaming all day your okay?
Fatima: Yes I am I just been emotional sorry girl
Sabrina: Fatima you can talk to me girl is this too much for Danica and Makayla?
Maurice:(walks in from the bathroom) No it's not we gone have big and loud and loud for thru first birthday.
Fatima: Yes Maurice is right
Maurice: I am I am we are blessed me and my husband to have two beautiful god daughters
Sabrina: You are
Fatima: Definitely are (Sabrina leaves a little later and Fatima and Maurice talk)

Maurice: All this secrets tell that men girl or you will lose him by finding out why did you do that anyway and besides why doesn't Karen know about this?
Fatima: I can't face this right now Karen would not understand
Maurice: She would she is your best friend you hear me.
Fatima: I will meet with her tomorrow thanks Maurice
Maurice: Ain't time baby girl (he hugs her and then leaves Fatima heads upstairs and Zac is playing with the kids)

Fatima:(walks in) You are so sexy Papa Zac
Zac: Thanks mommy Ti
Fatima: Let me get em (Fatima takes the kids and cuddle with them and they fall asleep she wakes to a blanket and she goes to meet Zac in the room she gets under the cover and she kisses Zac he wakes up and gets on top of her)
Zac: Fatima?
Fatima: Yes baby
Zac: What's going on?
Fatima: Nothing baby (she kisses him deeply and he pumps in and out of her he kisses all on her and they cum together and Fatima kisses Zac and he pulls out of her they fall straight to sleep.)

The next day Danni and Preston head to the doctor for treatment and the doctors run test they tell Danni some good news about her treatment and Danni is relieved she and Preston head home and he cooks for her.

Danni: I love you baby
Preston: I love you too my little chocolate drop you want go ride horses today?
Danni: I want ride your horse baby (they kiss and they eat)
Preston:(looks at his phone) I got take this
Zac:(on the phone) Yo bro
Preston: What's up?
Zac: Can I talk to you
Preston: Sure
Zac: I'm on my way
Preston: Okay ( click)

Danni heads upstairs and Zac rings the doorbell 10 minutes later and he talks to Preston.
Preston: Zac just ask her
Zac: I have I can't believe this shit I'm not stupid why is she doing this
Preston: Look man I don't know but you guys got apt to fix.
Zac: I know I'm sick of this shit
Preston; You and Fatima will be fine (Danni walks downstairs)
Danni: Hey bro how are you?
Zac: I'm good Danni how are you?
Danni: I'm alive and well thanks and we're is Fatima
Zac: At home with the kids.
Danni: Okay well I'm give her a call
Zac: Okay Danni
Preston: Honey can you let us finish
Danni; Okay baby (they kiss and Danni heads back upstairs)

Zac and Preston go for a walk and talk some more Preston tries to talk him off the ledge.
Zac: I just want drink I'm sick of this shit I am
Preston: How do you think Fatima feels?
Zac: I don't care how she feels
Preston: You guys really need to talk this back and forth you talking to folks ain't good for your mental or hers either heal from your hurt and trauma
Zac: I can't Preston
Preston: Then you and her won't move forward you act like you don't want this marriage
Zac: I do but Preston if you was me what would you do
Preston; Talk to Fatima and get understanding as to why look man we can talk about it all day but it's up to you too okay .(Zac thinks for awhile and thanks Preston and heads home Fatima is playing with the babies he joins in)

Fatima: Zac you okay?
Zac: I'm fine are you and I okay?
Fatima: Yes why would we not
Zac: Fatima I know what you did?
Fatima: (looks at him) I can explain?
Zac:(starts to tear up) You can explain?
Fatima: Zac it's not what you think
Zac; Explain to me and make me understand (Fatima lays the kids down and looks at Zac)