Trouble

(Warning Please Advise)

(Danni gets in a knock at the door the police are telling her husband been in accident they said someone ran him off the road she gets in the car and heads to the hospital.)
Doctor: Mrs. Horace.
Danni: Yes I'm here.
Doctor: We have your husband in surgery he lost a lot blood in the accident.
Danni: Oh my God.
Doctor: Does he have any more relatives?
Danni: A sister I'm call her(Danni calls Alicia she says she on her way. Then she calls Zac Andi Karen and Sabrina everyone tells her they will be there as soon as they can Alicia walks up)
Alicia: Danni oh my God is he okay?
Danni: No he was in a real bad accident and they have him in surgery.
Alicia: Oh my God Danni I can't lose my brother.
Danni; I can't lose Preston either (5 and half hour later Preston is still not out of surgery. Fatima Sabrina and Karen come and also Zac Calvin and Aaron get to check on Danni they are waiting on the doctor to tell them they can see him.)
Alicia: What is taking so long.
Zac: Your right about that Danni let's go check on Preston. (Before they can get up to leave Preston family comes in the waiting area)
Preston Mother:Hello Alicia.
Alicia: Hey mommy.
Preston Mother: don't you hey me bitch why you ain't tell me your brother was in the hospital.
Preston Brother: That's the bitch mommy the lady he married.
Preston Mother: No he did not marry this black trash girl.
Preston Brother: I told him don't marry her I see he married that dirty bitch.
Alicia: Mom please leave.
Preston Mother: My boy is in here I'm not leaving but she is.(points at Danni)
Danni: I'm not going no where.(Preston mother slaps Danni and her and Danni get to fighting. The girls get Danni off of her and the police come in the waiting room)
Police officer: What happen here?
Alicia: My mother attacked my brothers wife.
Police Officer: Is this true Paulette?
Danni: Why are you asking her?
Alicia: Yeah she assaulted Danni my sister in law and she pregnant.
Preston Mother: He got you pregnant I will not have a Nigga grandchild.
Police Officer: Do you want press chargers Paulette.
Zac: Wait a minute she came in here.
Sabrina: My friend is innocent.
Karen: Yeah his family is crazy.
Preston Mother: No you are and Preston daddy is here.(in walks Preston Dad)
Preston Dad: Paulette what's going on in here?
Preston Mother:You son married this lady.
Preston Dad: Are you fucking serious I know damn well my son did not marry this ni.....
Zac: Say it and see won't I beat the shit out of you.
Preston Dad: Not this Uncle Tom.
Fatima: I got your Uncle Tom mother fucker don't talk to my husband like that.
Preston Dad: Why are all this black people in here?
Fatima: Cause this is America.
Preston Brother: Dad we can see Preston.
Preston Mom: Well if you excuse me.
Police Officer: What do you want me to do with her?
(Preston Mother looks at Danni)
Preston Mother: Send her home.
Danni: I'm going to see my husband.
(Doctor comes in to speaks to Danni)
Doctor: You can see your husband he is out of surgery.
Danni: Wait a minute Hillbillies you won't see him I want to restrict them from seeing my husband they will never see him.(Danni walks out with the doctor to Preston and she turns around to motion Alicia to come.)
Alicia: Thank you Danni.
Danni: Your welcome.
Alicia: I did not call them at all.
Danni: I know you did not.
Alicia: Preston ex might have she works at the hospital.
Danni: Wait what?
Alicia: Yes she does.
Danni: Why did Preston move me here ain't this his home town?
Alicia: Our home town is three hours away I live here I just find out she works here when I saw her I'm sure Preston did not know she was here.
Danni: You think she will hurt Preston?
Alicia: No if anything she is way too much in love with him.
Danni: I see I'm keep an eye on that bitch.(they enter Preston room Danni breaks down Alicia stands by her side.)
Alicia: He is a fighter Danni he will wake up.(touching her brothers head)
Danni: I hope so I don't want raise our son by myself.(Zac enters the room he ask Danni did she need anything she says no she gave him the keys to her house and tells I'm be right here with him until he wakes up.)
Zac: Okay Danni Fatima Karen Sabrina are in the waiting room Andi flight is delayed me in the guys gone take the babies and head to the house.(Zac leaves him Calvin & Aaron head to Danni and Preston house)

The next day the police come talk to Danni at the hospital they tell her the have footage of the person that ran Preston off the road they show her a picture Danni starts scream and crying Sabrina Fatima come and console her.

Danni: (Crying) It's Josiah Sabrina he hurt Preston.
Police Officer: You know him ma"ma.
Danni: I slept with him awhile back.
Sabrina: Yeah we went to his house and everything.
Police Officer: Can you come to the station.