Missing Stalker/Rescue Me

Zac:You really still mad at me?
Fatima:Yes I am you know what I'm go meet Karen to get your answer.
Zac: Fatima don't do that shit.
Fatima: I am now move Zac shit we ain't cool you must still want her.
Zac: You know what go ahead and believe what you want to be believe.
Fatima: So you do or don't ?
Zac: Fatima you know what I'm leaving I'm go have fun.
Fatima:Shit go ahead.
Zac: Me too I went and fucked someone last night and it was so was good.
Fatima:Yeah now I'm go fuck Sebastian.
(Fatima leaves and heads to meet Karen)
Karen: Hey Fatima.
Fatima: Karen can I ask you something?
Karen: Yes what's up?
Fatima: Are you lying to Zac?
Karen: About?
Fatima: Him being the father?
Karen: No I'm not.
Fatima: Karen If your lying I will beat your ass and we ain't cool no more so would you like to answer again is this baby Zac baby?
Karen: No Fatima it's definitely Aaron baby I got it in black and white.
Fatima: Okay now good so glad we move forward.
Karen: Me too Fatima so that's it?
Fatima: Hell yes I got go work out wait hold on you need talk to Sabrina.
Karen: I will definitely do that Danni told me what happen.
Fatima: Karen I'm glad we cool but I'm still watching you.
Karen: I know you are.
Fatima: I'm head out Karen you take care of yourself and safe travels heading back to TX.
Karen: Thanks you too Fatima.
(Karen and Fatima part ways Fatima heads to the gym she works out about a hour and half later she gets to her car and she gets inside. Fatima starts feeling sleep then she passes out. Zac calls Karen)
Ring Ring
Karen: Hello who is this?
Zac: Don't play you know who this is.
Karen: Bye Zac
Zac: Don't hang up is Fatima with you?
Karen: No we left each other hours ago why whats up?
Zac: She ain't came back home I guess she mad at me.
Karen: Okay try calling her.
Zac: Her phone off.
Karen: Oh okay well look I got to go.
(Karen walks up  to her car someone comes up behind her and grabs her she wakes up besides Fatima tied to a chair and mouth ducked tape closed.)
Rebecca: About time you bitches wake up and see me and listen to me. Karen and Fatima aww you girls are so dumb falling for Zac. I was suppose to have the beautiful house nice Range Rover the good sex I was suppose to suck his dick at night I'm Suppose to have it all Fatima. Karen I'm suppose to be carrying his baby you Karen you are the reason why he not with me. Let me take the tape off to let you ladies speak but not all at once.(she takes the tape off)
Karen: Rebecca your crazy.
Rebecca: Just like you coming to his house and Heather showing up with the toddler.
Fatima: I'm beat your ass
Rebecca: And I'm cut your arms off bitch.
Fatima: You would not dare.
Rebecca: You ain't pregnant so I can kill you and no one will ever know but I'm keep Karen until the baby is born.
Karen: Why tho it's not Zac baby it's Aaron.
Rebecca: Look at her you believe her Fatima?
Fatima: Yes I do .
Rebecca: You really are a dumb bitch like Sabrina said btw why you ain't dog walk her ass?
Fatima: Your a dumb bitch for kidnapping me and a pregnant lady.
Rebecca: So you know I don't care right I'm get away with it besides you ladies been missing for about a day.
Fatima: A day?
Karen: No wonder I'm hungry.
Rebecca: Yes I will feed you but not Fatima you can suffer  you guys been sleep the medicine said 24-48 but I guess it lied like Zac did too you Karen and Fatima I wanted you guys to sleep longer.
(Switches to police station)
Detective Jennifer: Look Zachery we don't have any information for you.
Zac: She been missing for 24 hours I can't find her or her car.(Pam walks out of Officer Michael office)
Pam: Thank you I just need some help I can't find Karen she missing.
Zac: Pam did I just hear you.
Pam: Hey Zac what are you doing here?
Zac: Fatima is missing
Pam: So is Karen Ms. Lisa is on the way down here right as we speak.
Zac:Oh shit this is sad whoever got Fatima got Karen too.
Pam: They good as dead when Ms. Lisa come
Zac: Dead ass I'm not playing and Karen is pregnant too does Aaron know?
Pam: No I did not tell him.
Zac: What the fuck Pam why not?
Pam: Because Zac hell I did not want you to know either.
Detective Jennifer: Hey Zachery Pam good news we located Fatima and Karen car no blood and in Fatima they found something is this Fatima water bottle?