Time For A Change

Fatima heads to New York and hems up Dylan for her money she gets it back.

Maurice: You got the money back
Fatima: Yup he doing something illegal and I want no parts in it.
Maurice: Thanks you want go to to the store?
Fatima: Nope I already been by I most be getting back home now.(Fatima heads back to the airport and gets on the plane)

Zac:(comes to get her) Hey baby
Fatima: Hey Zac how are you?
Zac: I'm happy baby I'm happy to see you
Fatima: Awww Zac I'm happy to see you too I'm tired
Zac: You hungry?
Fatima: Yes let's go eat at my restaurant
Zac: Say less boo (they go grab a bite to eat and talk)
Fatima: I'm down for that if you want do that Zac
Zac: I do and thanks Fatima your always encouraging me (he touches her hand and smiles they head home and take a shower and get in bed together)
Prince and Makayla come in and get in the bed and Zac and Fatima cuddle with there babies and fall asleep. The next day Fatima goes to the doctor and he confirms that she is 6 weeks pregnant with a little boy she heads home and start making dinner.

Zac; Oh it smells good in here
Fatima: For my baby it does
Zac: Oh shit where Makayla and Prince at I brought them some toys
Fatima: At there favorite house
Zac: Who granny?
Fatima: Yes sir I wanted to get freak with my husband tonight and I got tell you something baby
Zac: What's that?(slides him the bag)

Fatima: Open it my Zac

(Zac opens it and gasps)

Zac: Fatima where having a baby?Fatima: Yes daddy (Zac picks her up and spins her around)Zac: Baby I love you so much Fatima: I love you but after this we done Zac: Yes oh my gosh thank you Fatima: Your welcome baby (he kisses her and she kisses h...

Fatima: Yes daddy (Zac picks her up and spins her around)
Zac: Baby I love you so much
Fatima: I love you but after this we done
Zac: Yes oh my gosh thank you
Fatima: Your welcome baby (he kisses her and she kisses him back she finishes cooking and Zac and her watch a movie Zac rubs her belly and she looks at him)

Andi and Curtis head to Vegas to get married and her mother Sylvia and her son Adam witness it.

Curtis: I love you Andi so much now your Mrs. Jackson
Andi: I love you too Curtis I can't wait to have our son or daughters.
Curtis: We are having a baby?
Andi: Yes sir we are having a baby (they kiss)