You been Served

(Zac leaves the attorney office and heads to the house)
Fatima: Where were you?
Zac: Minding my business Fatima.
Fatima: Zachary?
Zac: I went to a lawyer to get custody of my daughter
Fatima: Makayla your daughter is here leave Bella alone.
Zac: Alone?Man please I would not be a man if I do not get Bella.
Fatima: I get is she is your daughter but she has Aaron please don't do this shit.
Zac: It's handle in my Olivia Pope Voice.
Fatima: What you mean handle?
Zac: Wait for it.
(Scene switch to Karen and Aaron at the hospital)
Lady: Karen Carter and Aaron Carter?
Karen: Yes?
Aaron: What?
Lady: You been served?

(Scene switch to Karen and Aaron at the hospital)Lady: Karen Carter and Aaron Carter?Karen: Yes?Aaron: What?Lady: You been served?

Karen: What the Fuck I'm kill Zac
Aaron: Don't talk that In front of Bella.
Karen: Sorry baby I will be back.
(Heads out the door and calls Fatima it goes to voicemail she gets incoming call from Zac)
Ring Ring
(Send him to voicemail and he calls again she send him to voicemail and he calls back to back)
Karen: What?
Zac: Don't do that meet me at my loft?
Karen: Bring Fatima?
Zac: No this ain't got shit to do with her.
Karen: Zac I'm call her.
Zac: You better not or this is for you and me to talk about Bella.
Karen: Bella that's why I did not want you to know mother fucker get off my line.
Zac: Meet me there in 20 or I'm file another complaint with my lawyer matter fact meet me at my house Fatima gone she mad hurry up.
Karen: Zac(click)

Fatima: Zac have you seen my phone I can't find it?
Zac: No I ain't seen your phone
Fatima: Well I'm go to the hospital and check on Karen.
Zac: Yeah do that baby
Fatima: Are you okay?
Zac: Could not be better matter fact let me find your phone for you.(Zac helps her search for her phone but the hold time Zac has it he blocks Karen from Fatima phone and changes it to his burn phone he gives the phone to Prince to give to her)
Prince: Mom here is your phone.
Fatima: Thank you sweetness I love you.
Prince: I love ya(kiss Fatima)
Fatima: Zac I'm gone
Zac: Okay drive safe.

Fatima calls Karen it goes straight to voicemail and then she gets a text Hey girl I'm waiting at the hospital what's up? Fatima text back and says I'm on my way I need talk to you about Zac. Karen says okay. Zac puts his burn phone down and waits for Karen to arrive 30 minutes she arrives he tells Prince to go in the play room and he lays Malayala down.

Karen rings the doorbell
Zac: Hey Karen shhhh Makayla sleep.
Karen: Where is Fatima?
Zac: Not here I need talk to you?
Karen: No where is she?
Zac: To the store she will be back have a seat.
Karen: Where are the kids
Zac: Didn't I tell you Makayla sleep and Prince is upstairs.
Karen: (takes out envelope) Zac what is this?
Zac: Papers to get custody of my daughter that I don't want you to raise since you did not care to tell me.
Karen: Zac we can work this out Bella doesn't have to know.
Zac: She needs to know the guy she calls a father could not help her so please go on with that Aaron a good dude but not for Bella I always thought she was mine now I see it.
Karen: That's why I did not want you to know she was your because Zac we did not work out and I did not want keep looking stupid over you.
Zac: Yeah but Karen I would gave it all up for you
Fatima was not pregnant yet.
Karen: Zac no we was not good for each other.
Zac: Oh well I mean we could been but you lied Karen and I know Fatima knew about I read her diary I don't know why she thought I wouldn't read that I learned a lot stuff about Fatima I feel like Aaron I'm laying next to a stranger.
Karen: Zac don't do this Fatima is good to you and me don't ruin this Bella don't need to know I can't break her or Aaron heart.
Zac: What about my heart Karen I see you almost everyday with Aaron perfect life with my daughter well our daughter I would came back for you.
Karen: Zac you told me when I was pregnant that we was not gone be together.
Zac: Man fuck it you know I was just mad I always thought you would chase me but no you married that corny guy Aaron the preacher men I bet he can't fuck like I can.
(Fatima walks in and Aaron)
Fatima: So I see your dirty Karen get the fuck out my house texting me saying you at the hospital bitch you here with my husband.
Karen: Wait no Fatima please let me explain.
Zac: I told you that bitch was dirty.
Aaron: You got one more time to call my wife a bitch and I'm lay your ass flat.
Fatima: Zac shut the fuck up now Karen get out before I drag you out
Karen: Let me explain Fatima?
Fatima: Explain to my 9 bitch.

(Karen walks out of the house and into her car and drives off)