Explain To Me

Fatima Karen and Lisa get in the car and head to Zac and Fatima loft downtown.
Fatima: Zac where are you?
Zac: Stop yelling I'm in here Prince is sleep keep your voice down.
Fatima: Okay I'm make this shit quick do you need or want to tell me something?
Karen: Fatima please
Fatima: No we need to address this shit who is Space and Dice?
Zac: You told her Karen?
Fatima: Karen wow I see we still dealing with shit I'm going thru too much with this bullshit.
Karen: No Fatima I'm sorry I did not tell her Zac because I thought you told her everything I'm getting tired of this shit I'm pregnant and I'm emotional and I am so tired I am all over the place Aaron asking me shit tell her cause I'm tired Dice told me you was handling shit but you ain't you still on this bull shit I got go.(turns to walk away)
Fatima: No you can't walk away Karen Zac I need you to get your shit and get out I will not do this right now I need a break.
Zac: Fine I will get my shit and go since you mad about something I did not tell you.
Fatima: Please do it.(crying)
(Zac goes upstairs and gets his bags and leaves the house. Karen and Fatima talk Lisa goes to meet up with Zac)
Lisa: Hey Zac
Zac: Hey Ms. Lisa I keep fucking up and I know she hates me I did not tell her about Space and Dice because I thought Karen was handling it. (Starts crying)
Lisa: You need go talk to Fatima.
Zac: She don't want talk she mad asf.
(Scene switches to Karen and Fatima)
Fatima: (cries) Karen I am so sorry I got so mad at you.
Karen: He will be back Fatima I'm sorry he will be back he loves you so much.
Fatima: He don't if he left me Karen.
Karen: But you asked him to get out.
Fatima:Really?
Karen: I am not helping.
Fatima: You ain't.