Love Triangle

(Hayden and Gary meet up at the country club to discuss somethings)
Hayden: You believe that lying bitch Andi?(Hits the ball)
Gary: Hayden you believe that Robin was gay remember that.
Hayden: Man he touched me .
Gary: I bet he did and don't call Andi a bitch tho that's my baby too.
Hayden: Okay my bad look man she playing you and she playing Robin but anywho I'm here to meet up with Fatima mother I'm about to snitch on her ass.
Gary: Why are you stuck on Fatima?
Hayden: Cause she choose that loser over me.
Gary: And he whooped your ass.
Hayden: And you was looking at Andi getting back shots by Robin.
Gary: And Zac and Fatima moved in together.
Hayden: mhmm but watch I bust that shit up.
Gary: I bet you won't.
Hayden: I bet you I will you know Zac still wants Karen.
Gary: How did you know that he wants Karen? I did not know Zac and Karen were a thing of the past until I was told by Zac cause him and Aaron are not cool.
Hayden: Cause Andi and Fatima both dumb I got there office wired.
Gary: Hayden please stop being miserable.
Hayden: Yeah let me think about it hell no.
Gary: You don't listen I got to go.
Hayden: Okay yeah Fatima mother just pulled up let me go.( Hayden goes and meets Fatima mother they have brunch)

Fatima Mother: So I got your message my daughter been dating again I am well aware however I have never meet him and also don't know much about him but I will meet him soon.
Hayden: You do know his a ex con.
Fatima Mother: A jail bird I see she gets that shit from her father side.
Hayden: Right she passes up on me I'm a good guy.
Fatima Mother: Trust me she will be back she always getting bottom bitches remember Ian he was broker then broke he got rich and left her.
Hayden: And who was there for her me she forgot about me.
Fatima Mother: Im make her little ungrateful ass remember I meet with after she comes back.
Hayden: Where did she go?
Fatima Mother: Out of town with Zac.
Hayden: He using that money from that stock he invested in and hit big dumb ass.
Fatima Mother: Hayden I really need you to work on your insecurities skills you know Fatima loves you but no women wants a insecure men get that shit together and do it soon. I will be in touch keep your phone on and Hayden don't get beat up no more by Zac if you can't fight shot that bitch.(Fatima Mother gets up and leaves the table and Hayden gets up to leave and heads home.)

(Scene switch's to Danni and Josiah)
Danni: Wow you really can cook.
Josiah: I told you I could cook you ain't ready for me I like spending time with you Daniella.
Danni: I know you can cook so good I am gone always ask you to cook.
Josiah: You should definitely let me take care of you more I liked what you did last night.
Danni: My box did not complain  you want to do it again. (Danni slides off the bar stool and slides off her robe. Josiah lifts her up on the counter and places her on the counter he spreads her legs and goes to town on her box.Danni starts moaning real loud she says eat me harder. Josiah does it even harder he gets up and cleans off his face he drops his pants he turns Danni around and pumps in and out of her he pushes her head down he goes harder and harder. Danni yells out in pain oh my gosh Josiah. He tells her to shut up and take this Dick bitch. Danni says nothing but tries to figure out why he said bitch then Josiah flips her around and starts kissing on her. Danni stops him.)
Josiah: What did I do?
Danni: You called me a bitch that's not cool.
Josiah: Oh you was offend I was just in the mode come on now you ain't no bitch Danni.
Danni: Wow no apology?
Josiah: For?
Danni: Your an ass.
Josiah: And your an emotional bitch get the fuck out my house.
Danni: Glad too.
Josiah: That's why you glad you got a taste you won't ever again in life have sex like this again.
Danni: I honestly had better then that and I also had bigger dick then that.(Josiah gets up and push Danni down and starts beating her she tries to run but he pulls her by the hair.)
Josiah: Clean yourself up bitch and don't you ever talk to me like that remember I came and got you you ain't leaving you better get comfortable too I got some folks coming over later.
Danni: Oh I'm leaving.
Josia: How you don't got no phone or no car you left it remember you said fuck it im with you.
Danni: My noses is bleeding.
Josiah: I don't care clean yourself up and get out my face.