Judgement

(Karen and Fatima both lay on the ground past out Mia tries to get to them but she doesn't have enough strength she passes out in the yard. Lisa Layla Pam and Zac are driving to the jewelry shop.)
Layla: I can't believe after all this years she still has the necklace.
Lisa: Why would she not?
Layla: My son gave it to her.
Lisa: Oh was they together?
Layla:(looks at Zac) Ummm I plead the fifth.
Zac: It's okay if she did I got her now(smirks)
Layla: Zac honey I'm not trying to make you angry.
Zac: You good I'm not mad frfr.
Pam: He mad but he shouldn't because he still got that ring Karen gave him when they first started dating.
Zac:Pam do me a favor shut up.
Pam:Okay Zachary.
Zac: Look how long is this drive I feel like we been driving forever like damn we ain't there yet why your jeweler live so far.
Layla: We will be there soon.
(After an hour long drive they finale make it to there destination they get out the car. And knock on Martin door he opens it)
Martin: Layla how are you?
Layla: I'm good this are my friend Zac Pam and Lisa May we come in?
Martin: Yes come in out of all this rain.
Layla: Thank you for inviting me in so I'm get in too it.
Martin: Yes shoot
Layla:Explain to us how your jewelry works.
Martin: Okay I can do it well with each gem I make a personal tracker in that you can only be used once and only once I activate it on my computer boom you can find someone.
Layla: Well you remember when my son got Fatima that necklace?
Martin: I do but Layla I'm sorry I can't help.
Layla: What you mean you can't?
Martin: When I made that Hayden told me never to give that information out.
Zac: Yo my mans that's messed up my girl is messing
Martin: Layla you know my policy I only give it to the owner that purchase it.
Layla: Well I gave Hayden the money so you can bend it for me.
Martin:Well...... Okay you know your my favorite Layla.(goes to the computer)
Zac: Hayden never tried to use it?
Martin: Never Hayden doesn't know about it.
Zac: He doesn't?
Layla: No he doesn't I know you thought he did he would been used it
Zac: Shit let's go then my boy.
Martin: It says she at this location right her.
Zac: Thank you sir
Lisa: Yes thank you let's go.
Martin: You guys got 24 hours before I can't track her no longer.(leaves Martin house)
Lisa: We Will found them in an enough time.
Layla: Yes we will.
Lisa;(types in the gps) Its an hours away.
Layla: Not bad.
Pam: That's not far.
Lisa: No everyone buckle up.
(Scene switches to Karen and Fatima.)
Karen: (whisper)Fatima Fatima.(crawls to Fatima)
Fatima: Help me up?
Karen: I'm shot in the leg.
Fatima: Okay Karen help me up and I will drive us away.(Karen helps Fatima up they both are struggling to get up they both get up Karen helps Fatima in the truck and Karen gets on the drives side )
Fatima: Shit I'm hurting
Karen: Me too the truck has no gas I never thought I would die like this.
Fatima: Hell me either who gone found us we don't even know where we are.
Karen:We will be found out I know Zac out there looking for you he called me before I end up here looking for you.
Fatima: Well I dropped a piece of my favorite necklace.
Karen: Oh shit I'm sorry.
Fatima: I did it on purpose my necklace has a tracker and the person who bought it for me doesn't know but his mother does shit if I die no one knows about it but Layla her son Hayden bought for me.
Karen: I thought Zac beat him up?
Fatima: Yes I had a fingle with Hayden it did not work but Andi told you right?
Karen: To be honest no.
Fatima: Sorry Karen.
Fatima: I'm sorry too I may die to I read my paperwork for my baby I'm having a girl so there goes my gender reveal.
Fatima; I told Zac I was gone go fuck somebody and he probably believes I did .
Karen: What the hell Fatima?
Fatima: Yup he made me mad about confront you.
Karen: Fatima I'm sorry I told you.
Fatima: Shit I ain't he told me he fucked someone I think he did.
Karen: He didn't.
Fatima: Shit tell me how you know?
Karen: Cause like I told you before Zac is different with you he loves you Fatima me and him.....
Fatima: Look Karen I don't be sad shit Aaron loves you.
Karen: I know and I do him so wrong I'm trying shake Zac but I can't.
Fatima: Shit you will and you be such a good mommy Karen I got tell you something.
Karen: Yeah Fatima ?
(Scene switch to Zac Fatima Layla and Pam)
Pam: We almost there?
Lisa: Yes I hope Karen and Fatima are okay this shit is really bugging me.
Pam: Zac you okay?
Zac: No Pam I'm not.
Layla: There a house and a truck. (Zac jumps out the car.)
Karen: Look it's a car Fatima.
Fatima:Duck down.(they duck down)
Zac: Fatima
Fatima: Girl am I hearing things is that Zac?
Karen: Yeah he at the window(Karen and Fatima start crying they unlock the truck Zac pulls Fatima out and Karen out as well)
Zac: Fatima are you okay.(Fatima passes out)
Lisa: Karen baby oh my gosh let's get them to the truck.(they put Karen and Fatima in the truck and head to the hospital they get to the hospital and the doctor goes to do emergency surgery for Karen and Fatima. Zac starts pacing the floor and is upset Layla comes and talks to Zac she tells him everything gone be okay. The police walk up to Ms. Lisa tells them how they found there daughter the officer tell her that Rebecca Mia and Mia husband are died.And that they are still looking for Detective Jennifer. They said they also have unidentified guy that is also died)

Doctor(walks up) Family of Fatima and Karen Mott?
Lisa: Yes we are the family.
Doctor:There both fine they lost a lot blood but both ladies are fine and there babies are as well.
Zac: Excuse me you said babies?
Layla: Yeah Karen was pregnant that is correct right yall.
Doctor: Fatima is too as well.
Zac: Are you serious?
Doctor: Yes she is.
Zac: Oh my gosh can we see them?
Doctor:Yes.(everyone follows)

Zac: Fatima?
Fatima: (she smiles)Hi Zac is Karen okay?
Zac:She made it.

Karen:Mommy
Lisa:Yes baby I'm here
Karen: Is Fatima okay?
Layla:She made it too.
Pam: Karen you scared me girl.
Karen: I was scared myself.

Fatima: (starts to cry)Karen we saved each other she was there when my leg got stuck she could left me Zac I could left her when Pedro got her but I did not I could've paid her back.
Zac: Fatima shhh calm down
Fatima: Will you go check on her please for me I can't leave the bed please.
Zac: (crying)I can for you Fatima.

(Zac walks in Karen room)
Zac: Hey Karen?
Karen: Hey Zac.
Zac: Umm I wanted to thank you for helping Fatima she said you guys saved each other.
Karen: (cries) Your Welcome.(Zac leaves the room and heads back to Fatima)

Fatima: You told her?
Zac: I did (kisses her) I love you Fatima.
Fatima: I love you too baby Zac I'm pregnant.
Zac: The doctor told me
Fatima:I wanted to tell you first I could not I told Karen just in case but we both made it.
Zac: I'm sorry I did not sleep with anyone I promise you.
Fatima:Karen told me baby she said you did not do at all.
Zac: We got plan our future one more day bae.
Fatima: Yes one more day.

(A week later Fatima and Karen get out of the hospital they found Detective Jennifer and she goes to trial she is sentence to 15 years. After court Layla gives Fatima back her necklace she got it fixed she hugs Layla and they say there goodbyes. Fatima and Zac head home Karen and Lisa head home to the country house Aaron's meets up with her there.)
Aaron: I'm glad your Okay Karen.
Karen: Thanks Aaron I am too I was so scared I'm glad Fatima had my back she a real one.
Aaron: Yes she is so are you okay?
Karen: Yes I am very much happy.

Zac: Fatima you okay?
Fatima: Yes I am very much okay.
Zac: I thought you had died.
Fatima: Why like forreal Karen did not leave so you know what I did not leave her who knows if I would left her what would have happen.
Zac: I'm glad you did not give up give me a kiss.(Fatima leans in to kiss him.)

Zac and Fatima head up stairs to take a bath he helps Fatima wash and they get out the tub and get in the bed. She starts to kiss Zac and he kisses her back she breaks the kiss he gets on top of him and he pulls his boxers off and she starts to bounce up and down on his dick he grabs her left boob one arm on her hip she moves her hip to the rhythm of his struck. He cums and she gets off of him and he gets on top of her she tells him be careful of her stitches he said got you. He starts off slow and starts pumping real fast and he doesn't stop until he has Fatima legs shaking he comes inside of her and he kisses her and starts back again they have sex all night until the sun comes up the next morning Fatima wakes up and finds Zac not in the bed.... She goes down to rose petals on the floor

 She goes down to rose petals on the floor