Waking Up In Your Arms

The next morning Fatima looks over and sees Zac passionately sleep she goes under the covers and slides his boxers down she starts sucking on his dick really nice and slowly he wakes up moaning Fatima name.

Fatima: Come for me (she keeps sucking and he does just that she gets on top and starts kissing on him)
Zac: Not yet baby
Fatima: Oh we ain't (she starts kissing on his chest and gets off and motions him to follow her they go take a shower they wash each other and get out and get dressed and head to get breakfast)
Zac: It's so nice here
Fatima: It is baby I really been enjoying you
Zac: Me too I'm glad I can make you smile
Fatima: Aww Zac (she leans in yo kiss him)
Zac: I want go skydiving today
Fatima: Okay let's go (they finish eating and head to go skydiving together)
Zac: Hold on to me when we jump out the plane
Fatima: Always and forever
Zac: Where did that saying come from?
Fatima: We always said that remember I told you about it well I mean it should be in the book
Zac: I skipped a chapter last night I was having fun Catering to you
Fatima: Oh baby I did enjoy that too (they kiss) I love you Zac
Zac: I love you too (they hold hands and get on the plane and they go up in the air and jump out the plane Zac and Fatima both look at each other and smile they land about 30 minutes later and then head on a hiking trail it starts to rain and Fatima looks at Zac) Sorry I did not know it was gone rain.
Fatima: I love being caught in the rain with you (they kiss and head back to the room)
Zac: Are you hungry?
Fatima: I can eat I'm glad it stopped raining and the sun came out
Zac: Me too (they go out to eat they order and look out at the view)

Fatima: Bae I want some of your pizza Zac: Fatima you order what you wanted I don't want share my pizza Fatima: (starts pouting)Come on bae don't do that Zac:(he gives her some) Happy fat ass Fatima: You love this fat ass Zac: I do love you (they ...

Zac: Fatima you order what you wanted I don't want share my pizza
Fatima: (starts pouting)Come on bae don't do that
Zac:(he gives her some) Happy fat ass
Fatima: You love this fat ass
Zac: I do love you (they kiss) So what do you want to do tomorrow
Fatima: I want enjoy you let's spend the whole day in the room
Zac: No we got do something before we head back we got be adventurous baby
Fatima: Okay let's go shopping again
Zac: We can stay in the room
Fatima: I thought so baby (they kiss again and finish eating and head out to walk around)
Zac: I love the view out here
Fatima: I do too I wish we could finish the trip alone together
Zac: You want send for the kids?
Fatima: Hell Nawl let them stay away we need to work on us right now I love my babies I do but I want be with they daddy okay (they kiss)
Zac: How about we go on a trip with the kids ?
Fatima: Okay baby (they kiss and head back to the room they watch a movie and fall asleep)

Scene switches to Aaron and Karen

Karen: Baby stop
Aaron: Why?
Karen: Stop Aaron we suppose to be walking
Aaron: Are you ready to go back to the room?
Karen: (she leans in to kiss him) I am let's go daddy

(They race back to the room and put some music on)
Aaron: Oh you trying to make a baby
Karen: Maybe (her phone rings) Oh shit it's Fatima hold that thought baby

She runs into the other room

Karen:(on the phone) Hey girl what's up?
Fatima: Girl talk me down
Karen:From?
Fatima: Girl Zac been doing good and I want do something
Karen: Well let him fold you boo
Fatima: Karen no not yet shit what are you doing??
Karen; Uhhhh
Fatima: Oh shit my bad girl
Karen: No you good keep talking
Fatima: Shit if I do it ain't no coming back
Karen: No regrets okay you got this boo shit now I got go now I love you
Fatima: I love you too boo (click)

Karen walks back in the room to the room covered in rose pallets

Karen: Oh Aaron (they start kissing and adding tongue) Aaron: I love you Karen Karen: I love you too babby (they finish kissing and get in the bed together Aaron slides Karen dress off and expose her bare body and she does the same she starts kiss...

Aaron: I love you Karen
Karen: I love you too babby (they finish kissing and get in the bed together Aaron slides Karen dress off and expose her bare body and she does the same she starts kissing and licking all over him his eyes roll to the back of there head and pushes him down and gets on top she rides him and he moans out then she got off him and gives him head and he cums seconds later she juggles his balls and looks at him she gets back on top and rides him slow he sucking on her boobs until they both cum)

The next day Fatima and Zac spend the day in the room until Zac takes her on a surprise date.

Zac: Come on Ti you look fine baby
Fatima: I just want look cute wherever I go
Zac: You look fine come on (they get in the car and drive)
Fatima: Zac where are we going I feel like we been traveling it's almost dark
Zac: That's the point (they arrive at there destinations and Fatima almost cries)
Fatima: Zac
Zac: I know I know come on (they get out the car and Fatima looks at him)

Zac: Come on Ti you look fine baby Fatima: I just want look cute wherever I go Zac: You look fine come on (they get in the car and drive)Fatima: Zac where are we going I feel like we been traveling it's almost dark Zac: That's the point (they arri...

Zac: I love you come sit down with me
Fatima: Baby awweeeee (they sit down and eat and look up at the stars.)
Zac: You know I finally think I'm getting the hang of all of this
Fatima: You are baby (they kiss and look at the star)

The get back to the room at midnight and Fatima walks in the room.

Fatima: Oh shit (she starts to cry) Zac: I want you tonight Fatima Fatima: Oh I definitely want you tonight (they start kissing) Zac: Come on (she pushes him on the bed and gives him some head and Zac cums she gets on top and rides him super fast ...

Zac: I want you tonight Fatima
Fatima: Oh I definitely want you tonight (they start kissing)
Zac: Come on (she pushes him on the bed and gives him some head and Zac cums she gets on top and rides him super fast he sucks on her boobs he stops her has her lay down he gets on top and pounds her vagina she moans out Zac he cums and Fatima kisses him harder then she gets back on top and rides Zac then she gets on all fours and he hits ever spot from the back then he lays her down and starts kissing and massaging her clit he licks and slurps and Fatima squirts all in his face)

The next day Fatima and Zac get up in the middle of the afternoon and head back to Greece.

Zac: Last night was the best (he looks at her)
Fatima: Baby last night you did your thing (they hold hands and kiss)