Unknown

Next day Zac ask Fatima has anyone been calling her unknown.
Fatima: No why?
Zac: Oh someone called you last night and said they watching you.
Fatima: What the hell?
Zac: I don't know .
(Zac Fatima and Prince head to the BBQ)
McKenzie: Hey Zac Hey Fatima how are you? And Hi my favorite nephew please come in.
Marcus: Oh Hello my name is Marcus how are you?
McKenzie: This is my brother Zac and his wife Fatima and this is there son Prince my incredible handsome nephew.
Marcus: Nice to meet you.
McKenzie: Yes come on Fatima I want take you to the kitchen.(she ask to hold Prince Fatima let's her.)
Marcus: Come on Zac let's go out back where the grill is out at I want talk to you.
Zac: Sure sounds good man this place is nice.
Marcus: Thanks man I work hard really hard I'm advisement banker so yeah and you know of course your sister is a Nurse.
Zac: Yeah man is my niece here yes she is she is upstairs let me go get her.

(Danielle walks in the kitchen)

Danielle: Mommy we have company
McKenzie: Yup this is your auntie Fatima
And cousin Prince.
Danielle: Nice to meet you mommy she the lady from TikTok with the closet of the boutique.
Fatima; You have a TikTok?
Danielle: I do Auntie Fatima I love your clothes.
McKenzie: Danielle let's go outside and Uncle Zac.
Danielle: Okay let's go come Auntie Fatima.(grabs Fatima hands.)
Zac: Hey guys what's up oh Hello you must be my niece.(runs and hugs Uncle Zac)
Danielle: Hi Uncle Zac my name is Danielle Nice to meet you(hugs his neck again Zac starts to cry)
Zac: Aww nice to meet you too.

(Fatima and McKenzie go back in to set the table everyone comes in and eats McKenzie wants to sit next to Uncle Zac)
Zac: So Danielle how old are you?
Danielle:7 about to be 8 I'm in the second grade.
Zac: Wow I love this she so adorable.
Danielle: Thank you Uncle Zac.
Marcus: She wanted to meet you so bad she been counting down the days literally.
Fatima: Aww I'm glad we meet her.
Marcus: Same here you guys got plans we are taking Danielle to Tokyo for her birthday you guys want come?
Zac: Can we go Fatima?
Danielle : Oh Please Auntie Fatima with a cherry on top.
Fatima: Of course sweet girl.
Danielle: Yay we are going to Disney world.
Fatima: Oweee I love Disney world.
Danielle: Me too.
McKenzie: Fatima I was wonder if I can bring Danielle to your boutique soon she was mad at me went the other day When I did not bring her.
Fatima: Of course tell you what If your parents will let you I go in the morning and you can come spend the night and we can go together?
Danielle: Oh mommy can I and daddy too?
Marcus: Yes so we can have some fun.
McKenzie: Yes please take her can you keep her for the week just joking.
Zac: Hell yeah sorry I mean heck yes .
Fatima: Sure we can.
Marcus: How fast can you guys take her.
Danielle: Auntie Fatima I want show you my dream bedroom room come on.(they head to Danielle room)
Fatima: Wow this is beautiful I love it in here

(they head to Danielle room)Fatima: Wow this is beautiful I love it in here

Danielle: Thank you auntie I wish I knew you sooner.
Fatima: Well we are here now wow this is adorable.
Danielle: Yes Auntie Fatima let's go back to dinner.
(Heads back to the table)
Fatima: Her room is beautiful .
Marcus: She wants to change it
Danielle: I do so where definitely having a sleepover tonight?
Zac: Yes we are.
Danielle: Yayyyyy mommy can I wear my favorite princess dress.
McKenzie: I will think about now finish your food baby girl. (They finish eating and McKenzie gets Danielle ready for her slumber party.)
Fatima: Wow you guys have a lot picture oh wait I did not know you knew Sabrina.
Marcus: Yes I do she is an old friend.
Zac: An old friend I know her.
Marcus: Cool so how you guys know her?
Zac: My ex is her best friend.
Marcus: Danni?
Zac: You know Danni too?
Marcus: Yeah I do.
Fatima: Oh this a small world.
Danielle: I'm ready Auntie and Uncle can we leave please I'm ready to go to your house.
Zac: Yeah thanks McKenzie and Marcus we got Danielle she may come back spoiled more.
McKenzie: Your welcome Bro and Sis Danielle please remember to mind your manners.
Danielle: I will mommy I promise.
Zac: Alright you guys let's head out.(They go and get in the truck and drive home)
Danielle: Wow your house is big.
Fatima: Yes ma'am it is.
Zac: You ready to go in?
Danielle: I am ready. (They get out the car and head in the inside)
Fatima: Danielle would you like to help me give Prince a bath?
Danielle: Yes ma'am I would.
(Fatima walks upstairs and see a window open in Prince room)
Fatima: Danielle Honey come back downstairs with me now(they both run downstairs).
Zac: Damn why you guys sound like a herd of elephants?
Fatima: Someone been in Prince they left the windows open.(Zac Runs upstairs)
Danielle: Everything okay?
Fatima: Yes baby don't worry okay Danielle.
Zac: Fatima your Diamond bracelets missing we have to go you go back to my sisters house and I will meet you there I'm call the police. (Fatima heads back to McKenzie house after she talks to her Zac calls the police they arrive 20 minutes later)
Police Officer: Hello sir we got a report about a break in?
Zac: Yes come on in?
Police Officer: Anything missing ?
Zac: Yeah my wife bracelet and my keys to my cars are missing.
Police Office: Any sign of forced or struggle?
Zac: No my key went in smooth thru the front door.
Police Office: Okay we are gone dust for prints in the mean time you have a place to stay at?
Zac: Thank you and yes my sisters house.(15 minutes later the police leave and Zac locks up and heads out the door just as Zac is about to get in the car he is  knocked over the head)
Fatima: Prince go to sleep for mommy you been fussing all night.
McKenzie: Let me try I love kids you know.(hands McKenzie the baby)
Fatima: Aww you want anymore kids?
McKenzie: I do what's taking Zac so long I thought he said he will be on the way.
Fatima: Yeah he said he would be gosh im try to call him.
Incoming call from unknown
Fatima: Hello who is this.
Unknown: Your husband is laying in a pool of blood.
Fatima: What...
Unknown: Call the ambulance.
(Fatima checks secruity footage)
Fatima: Oh my God Zac
McKenzie: Wait what is it?
Fatima: I got go (runs out the house and calls 911 Fatima pulls up at the house 15 minutes later she gets out the car and sees Zac knocked over the head. The ambulance pull up 5 minutes later.) Where the fuck where you my husband could be died you dumb mother fucker.
Ambulance driver: Ma"ma please don't do this come on guys let's get him on the stretcher.(lifts Zac up and takes him in the ambulance)
Fatima: Let me go with you guys.(goes to turn her car off and gets in the ambulance she holds Zac hand please don't die on me Zac I need you I love you so very much.)